EUW ACCOUNT !!! (CHEAP&FAST)

CryStaliN

HELLO FOLKS,TODAY I DECIDED TO SELL MY ACCOUNT ON WEST. (I DONT PLAY LOL THAT OFTEN LATELY AND I CANT DO IT CUZ OF WORK AND PERSONAL ISSUES)

INFOS:

LEVEL 30

5 RUNE PAGES (I OWN RUNES FOR EVERY LANE)

40 CHAMPIONS OWNED

15 SKINS (INCLUDING BROLAF+only 975rp skins)

IP:2640

RP:53

TRANSFER TO ANOTHER PLATFORM:AVAILABLE (EVEN THO I MOVED ONCE)

CURRENT RATING:1178 solo/3v3 1276

PAYMENT:OFFER ME (AWAITING YOU'R PM'S HERE!)

I'LL SEND THE PROOFS ON PM!

ALSO IM NOT GREEK SO DONT PM ME IN GR

PS:DONT BOTHER ME UNLESS YOU'R GOING TO BUY IT.

Took 20 euros and flew away.Lol u cant trust anyone inside MxC

I know mate, community are screwed up nowadays..

I've been scammed three times in less then a month!From guys with high rep who are supposed to be trusted.

I've learned that its better to invest the money in your own account even tho you get much less for the value but at least you know its safe.

I know mate, community are screwed up nowadays..

I've been scammed three times in less then a month!From guys with high rep who are supposed to be trusted.

I've learned that its better to invest the money in your own account even tho you get much less for the value but at least you know its safe.

Totally agree with you.I traded the day before yday with a simple forum member and got 10 euros scammed.Now traded with a legendary member and got 20 euro scammed.It's not actually better if u invest em in ur acc cuz its like the 1/10 earning that u'd take from the account u would purchase but it's ofc much safer.People nowadays are a bunch of children that learned how to open the pc and connect to the internet.SCREW all of em.nvm hope he gets banned.I've already sent pics to 2 mods.

no reason to do that.I've sent prooves to 2 moderators.Names not gonna be revealed for personal reasons.

You don't want justice?then ignore me you are a bit strange,i can't understand your stupidness really.(Without offence)

I just wanted to keep it on privacy.If it's really neccasary i will post them later.Till then,let the moderators judge if he will be banned or not(Most likely yes cuz its unacceptable to scamm people like that.)