interlude Re: [L2J]Neon Interlude PvP Server No-Custom 220+ Online

Nicolás™

Well dont stop it like that if you dont want to lose people... Make announcements each time you are updating at the website and everywhere so people will know what you are doing , because these days every server last a week so you decide how professional will your work be

Well dont stop it like that if you dont want to lose people... Make announcements each time you are updating at the website and everywhere so people will know what you are doing , because these days every server last a week so you decide how professional will your work be

/agree

And i say u 10 times to make that respawn from farmzone near a gk cuz noobs dont know they have pvp zone and is annoyng to run  in hain  like on maraton,i dont want to  make shame on bolt xa

Suggestion for improve pvp.....

Remove voteitems ....i'm start borring on this server i dont have whit who  make pvp..... all stay in town and w8 for votecoins  is  borring ..... make smth  or  is worthless to play WO  ganga pvp

Full mage and duelist server + borring no1 pvp all in town  masturbate.......and now donators appers start to be unbalance

TvT bug

Agument  starwars chance .......necro debufs like 70% chance domi also big chance for debufs  you have  alot  to work to balance this sv

Full mage and duelist server + borring no1 pvp all in town  masturbate.......and now donators appers start to be unbalance

No donators in server yet, noone!

if you want to see i can live check you every player you want..