hellbound l2j l2argos.eu

Doll

Why all try to copy the name of srv L2Pharos with names like L2Argos,L2Pyrgos and etc?

Who care about some sh1t like l2pharos..."argos" and "pharos" are kinda different names. I recommend you to stop drinking since you even dont see letters...

Smart ppl play here, no brains on l2 Glory or l2 Cadmus with 800 online, if u belive there is 800 online congrats, u r more stupid than I had expected.

Czech players play here, all other on l2glory/l2cadmus/rpg-club/world ;p

international community?? you kidding me? you think this one polish player?? server is only czech with retarded admin..admindo big shit for server.. what is better, gm have inagame char and he making secret changes.. e.g insane crusger reduced aoe, set random to loa vosses cause top clan owning it..

best thing is, he has got a ingame char... he is jailing and chatbaning only members from one clan cause they use vulgarism.. but he insulting players always, but ehen you write this same shit to him, he gives you jail..

he is changing skill, quests, loc cause he play on offic, god.. idk what is god, meybe some other game, but he think, he is right about the server...

so

dont start play here and please share this to all players, start make ddos, cause this server with this gm team is biggest shy like steven7..

international community?? you kidding me? you think this one polish player?? server is only czech with retarded admin..admindo big shit for server.. what is better, gm have inagame char and he making secret changes.. e.g insane crusger reduced aoe, set random to loa vosses cause top clan owning it..

best thing is, he has got a ingame char... he is jailing and chatbaning only members from one clan cause they use vulgarism.. but he insulting players always, but ehen you write this same shit to him, he gives you jail..

he is changing skill, quests, loc cause he play on offic, god.. idk what is god, meybe some other game, but he think, he is right about the server...

so

dont start play here and please share this to all players, start make ddos, cause this server with this gm team is biggest shy like steven7..

I see google translater works well :-D But its not right :-D