Suggestions and feedback for opening a PvP server !

Loopy

We have self-made events tested and proved by the years, also the dev is very experienced so he'll try his best i believe :)

What u think about donations (you know wee can keep 1st month w/o donations but still....we need money for server since we are gonna rent a host)

of course the server needs donations.. try not to make too much of them.. +2 more than normal should be okay.. but no OP aghations who give custom stats and no custom items for stats.. just +2 more than normal ppl.. also enchanted cloacks should be fine too..

So lemme get this straight..

You want Gracia Epilogue server with getting easy nobl vesper,lil bit hard beas/bews(100%),mid hard GC,very hard GCM,epics from bosses and nice separeted farm areas for farm coins ? Funny cuz we had like this server before 3 years and it had 1k+players but we lost it cuz of no ddos protection.. :/ So we are like 80%ready already w/o moving our fingers LOL :D

that's the key of succes nowadays (my personal opinion) but if u want to succed, u definetly need ddos protection because  i played servers with 50+ ppl on who were being ddosed :/

that's the key of succes nowadays (my personal opinion) but if u want to succed, u definetly need ddos protection because  i played servers with 50+ ppl on who were being ddosed :/

Idd

All new server is getting attacked by some random F**K kids who think they are pr0 ass hackers, but the truth is just that they are little F*****S..

Well Loopy

Think about my suggestions... (make them in ur own way but similar at least)

Good luck ^^, il wait to see ur project (i hope it wont be fail like others with copy-paste everything ,random balance ,ugly website and 40 max on closing in 2 weeks or less)

btw can we just add fullbuffs in buffer (maybe not all existing), but some will have retail/lowered duration (like 20min eye/cop/cc/danceofberserker/dwarfbuffs/combataura)??? and buffer available in towns only ?

Ok, here are my suggestions:

1. Make Epilogue Client (not boring fail freya...)

2. Enchants: Safe 4/Max 12/chance 65%/blessed 65% (make vesper like 4-5 hours farm and bless scrolls a bit easy, for example farm like 15-20 bews/beas together per hour)

3. No gm shop, make a community board shop instead (just like russians) Example:

21.jpg

4. Custom Buffer (not copy-paste from maxcheaters, make a buffer ur self with limited buffs, no op buffs like blessing queen/gift queen/pride/sharp edge/hard tanning etc, make all buffs 1 hour except the op buffs, leave op buffs retail-like)

5. Dont add Mana potions, add mana drugs instead, sounds more balanced for pvp (bishops... they have no endings healings, only 2-3 daggers can kill him so why he should greater batle forever?)

6. Heroes every 1 week (best option for highrate)

7. I would suggest you to buy Nhoke engine event and keep last man standing/deathmatch and tvt events (i kinda doubt ul do that since u cant find him right now) but if u cant ,do at least death match and tvt and implement reward per kill, also add a event npc shop where u can buy stuffs like gcs/gcms/bless/attribute from each reward kill event including event win reward

8. Make attribute level max 7 with chance 50%

9. Make 1 zone for attribute lv 4 farming/1 zone for attribute lv 7 farming/1 zone for bless weapons/1 zone for bless armors/1 zone for giant codexes (5  zones for each so it will take a bit more, this mean ,more pvp yep),ofc u can change the concept of farming to ur own style, this is just an example

10. Add a serious reward system (not the kind of system where u stay afk for vote but the kind of system where u vote 1 per 12 hours) and u can get forgoten scrolls/codexes  there (yep, forgoten scrolls from vote only, sounds like fun, this will make people stay long)

I have much much much more ideas but atm il present you these suggestion, happy enough ^^ ?

All will easy get +12/13weapon gear in 1 day and after that when all have same gear they will fight for improvement (cry scrolls for +14 armor/+15weapon,also this will be the donation) and epics. and this way we aim to increase pvps. But we do not guarantee of some noobs who lack of skills to QQ cuz they get pwned :D

All will easy get +12/13weapon gear in 1 day and after that when all have same gear they will fight for improvement (cry scrolls for +14 armor/+15weapon,also this will be the donation) and epics. and this way we aim to increase pvps. But we do not guarantee of some noobs who lack of skills to QQ cuz they get pwned :D

Is balance fault, maybe they are pro playing crappy class!

Anyway, i hate to play crappy class, i always test all classes in every server and choose the most OP, thats why i never fail in pvp/oly lol xD