[Help] Removing HP bar from merchants

dzumara

Question

I've made several new merchants with using l2monster textures and now i have a hp bar is still showing below npc name. can this be solved somehow? its obviously client side issue just tell me where to look? thanks

6 answers to this question

I've made several new merchants with using l2monster textures and now i have a hp bar is still showing below npc name. can this be solved somehow? its obviously client side issue just tell me where to look? thanks

maybe you must change type:monster  something like that maybe..

ive changed their type to L2Merchant. shops are fully functional but i wasnt able to more hp/mp bars

ah lissen this

Take normal npc and just change template id with monsters id and fix colisions and you are fine xd

Such behavior is "normally" handled by auto attack possibility, if I don't say shits. Depending the info, it tweaks the sent packet.

Try your luck and make a search with isAutoAttackable(), you should find the uses in "network" folder.

hm could't find anything i can relate to the problem. when i take templateid of a l2Npc instead of L2monster, created npc doesn't have a hp bar. twitching npcgrp didnt give any results atm..