[Share] Rank PvP System 3.6.2 [IL]

As our developer friend said, my problem with the images was due to the version of my image converter, so I suggest everyone who get this system, updates the image converter, and now is everything working like a charm! Thanks again!

Matthew just a heads up users of my project reported that reward by zone id doesn't work, check it and if you don't find anything i will procced to check my adoption problem :)

Matthew just a heads up users of my project reported that reward by zone id doesn't work, check it and if you don't find anything i will procced to check my adoption problem :)

gimme example of zone id i will check it.

and send me your config file.

Is it possible to make (rank) icon showen upper then tittle? Think it we ll be awesome xD Not only in dialog /pvpinfo...

And someone can explain me how to put command /pvpinfo into panel ALT + C.

Is it possible to make (rank) icon showen upper then tittle? Think it we ll be awesome xD Not only in dialog /pvpinfo...

And someone can explain me how to put command /pvpinfo into panel ALT + C.

i think about icon under nick is good idea but how resolve problem with clan wars (one side, both side war) it require 3 sets of icons or i don't know i will think something, but not now:D about Alt+C hmm its require client modiffication, for now its impossible for me;)

1. check if the System is loading, information about that is in log file on server startup.

its work on latest frozen revision I did clear install and check.

• 2 weeks later...