Tyrant skills bug

I heard about a bug with tyrants skills .... hawk totem spirit and other totems that this bug makes u strong almost like a gm..... does anybody knows it ? if u dont know it start searching cause we might find it. One friend of mine knows it but at the moment he dont wants to reveal it

an exploit depends of the server u're playing. Tell us on which server u wanna know this bug. coz on almost all server, there is no bug about tyrant non-fixed

man...you just need totem spirit puma...fist fury(to activate this skill you need fists) then haste or potion that make you faster atk.speed...activate this all and then try equip dagger...your atk.speed will be over 1000

man...you just need totem spirit puma...fist fury(to activate this skill you need fists) then haste or potion that make you faster atk.speed...activate this all and then try equip dagger...your atk.speed will be over 1000
This is not a bug, it is normal :)

i dont know how to use the bug but some of my friendsin the l2 world did it its an buff which u activate and your p atk raises and raises each time u use it.... I dont know how to make it but therefore one server deleted the skill hawk totem spirit

This is not a bug' date=' it is normal :)[/quote']

nvm :) i jus ttry it :)

guys u get it wrong LASTIxENIOS doesnt mean the bug with the atk speed.... it is a bug about a buff which u can stuck if u use it.... that means that u get many hp and overpowered p atk

if anyone knows how to use it tell it here pls

• 1 year later...

Somebody know this bug to stuck bear spirit totem using a bow,

I play in multiskill pvp server high rate, so one friend gave me party, and i saw he using bear spirit and all skills ok?, and he is ghost sentinel with bow,

So please some know please revelate.

@adossantos look the fucking date before post..!

Topic created --> «  on: November 05, 2006, 12:30:28 PM »

1rst & last waning for you... Because this is your second fault..!

<TOPIC LOCKED>