Tyrant skills bug

I heard about a bug with tyrants skills .... hawk totem spirit and other totems that this bug makes u strong almost like a gm..... does anybody knows it ? if u dont know it start searching cause we might find it. One friend of mine knows it but at the moment he dont wants to reveal it

an exploit depends of the server u're playing. Tell us on which server u wanna know this bug. coz on almost all server, there is no bug about tyrant non-fixed

man...you just need totem spirit puma...fist fury(to activate this skill you need fists) then haste or potion that make you faster atk.speed...activate this all and then try equip dagger...your atk.speed will be over 1000

man...you just need totem spirit puma...fist fury(to activate this skill you need fists) then haste or potion that make you faster atk.speed...activate this all and then try equip dagger...your atk.speed will be over 1000
This is not a bug, it is normal :)

i dont know how to use the bug but some of my friendsin the l2 world did it its an buff which u activate and your p atk raises and raises each time u use it.... I dont know how to make it but therefore one server deleted the skill hawk totem spirit

This is not a bug' date=' it is normal :)[/quote']

nvm :) i jus ttry it :)

guys u get it wrong LASTIxENIOS doesnt mean the bug with the atk speed.... it is a bug about a buff which u can stuck if u use it.... that means that u get many hp and overpowered p atk

if anyone knows how to use it tell it here pls

• 1 year later...

Somebody know this bug to stuck bear spirit totem using a bow,

I play in multiskill pvp server high rate, so one friend gave me party, and i saw he using bear spirit and all skills ok?, and he is ghost sentinel with bow,

So please some know please revelate.

@adossantos look the fucking date before post..!

Topic created --> «  on: November 05, 2006, 12:30:28 PM »

1rst & last waning for you... Because this is your second fault..!

<TOPIC LOCKED>

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• I can use this folder system for High Five offline server?   The folder does not have a l2.exe file.   Thank you very much if anyone can help me.   https://drive.google.com/file/d/13kU-g_4JJ-sP-kg2F7pqkUOVKmQdubFm/view
    • I know, but...every time I have problem with IP address setup 😞
    • ENGLISH As you know, we have always profiled in the development of Java emulators, we continue to do our favorite thing, and now we have the opportunity to provide you with services in the field of private development of L2 assemblies Essence, Classic and High Five, which we have been doing in recent years, we have not been working on basic builds for a long time and work only on contracts for the world's best projects. These are the best builds we can offer, we have test servers and we can show them to you on the test, and if you are very good at gameplay, you will see a big difference in the quality and detail of the official content compared to the basic builds. These are the best top solutions in the world, which are currently used to implement the largest projects in the world. We guarantee 100% implementation of all official content. If you have any questions about testing, discussions, etc., please contact our studio and we will discuss everything. At the moment, you can get acquainted with the preliminary information and prices for Private L2 contracts here: Private Server packs L2 Essence 464, 447, 388, 362, 286 protocols Private server packs L2Classic Private server pack High Five РУССКИЙ --------------------------------------------- Как вы знаете мы всегда профилировались на разработке в сфере Java эмуляторов, мы продолжаем заниматься своим любимым делом, и сейчас у нас появилась возможность предоставлять вам услуги в сфере приватных разработок L2 сборок Essence, Classic и High Five, которыми мы занимаемся последние годы, мы уже давно не работаем над базовыми сборками и работаем только на контрактах для лучших мировых проектов. Это лучшие сборки, которые мы можем предложить, у нас есть тестовые сервера, и мы можем показать их вам на тесте, и если вы очень хорошо разбираетесь в игровом процессе, вы увидите большую разницу в качестве и детализации официального контента по сравнению с базовыми сборками. Это лучшие топовые решения в мире, которые на данный момент используются для реализации крупнейших проектов в мире. Мы даем гарантии - 100% реализации всего официального контента. По вопросам тестирования, обсуждений и тд - пишите по контактам нашей студии и мы все обсудим. На данный момент вы можете ознакомиться с предварительной информацией и ценами на Приватные контракты L2 тут: Приватные Сборки L2 Essence 464, 447, 388, 362, 286 protocols Приватные Сборки L2Classic Приватная Сборка High Five -------------------------------------------------------------- Contacts: Telegram: https://t.me/L2scripts Whatsapp, Viber: +1 (916) 226 1910 С уважением, Администрация !
    • I can sell it. If you are interested just pm.
  • Topics