Looking for a Qualified Consultor about L2 Packs for LOW Rates.

stormaxe

Greetings everyone. I am not good at l2 packs so i am looking for qualified consultor who can give advice what pack will be great(free one or the one who costs money) for especially low rate server. I will need to discuss Chronicles too.

Hope to hear soon from you.

Welcome in this forum.

I would like to tell you, as i tell to everyone, if you need something good you need to invest money in it.. Free and good are words that not very often you can meet them together.

About the chronicle decision, its up to you. Eveyone who owns a server, have to be a player before to know how the game rolls.. If you can't decide with chronicle you want as your server just don't open it.

Have in mind that you will need a good budget, if your decision is interlude i would suggest buying an L2OFF extender instead of l2j because l2j is lacking a lot in this chronicle. You can get a dedicated server for ~120$ per month to be able to support 600 players without any problems.

On the other hand, nowadays, DDoS attacks became a trend. Every kid can rent a booter for some bucks and attack your server, I would suggest you to get some good protection against DDoS. This one would cost a lot, starting from ~300Euro. Also you will need some game protections like an Antibot system. Lameguard is one off the best, the cost of it is 200$ if im not wrong..

So a summary in case of my suggestion is:

You need 200$ for an L2Off pack(ONCE), 120$ for your dedicated hosting machine(monthly), ~400$ for ddos protection(monthly), 200$ for game protection(ONCE).

But the most important things are, knowledge and time. It's not hocus pocus, plug&play.

Totally 1000$ for startup, and about 500$ monthly.

Good luck with your choices.

Welcome in this forum.

I would like to tell you, as i tell to everyone, if you need something good you need to invest money in it.. Free and good are words that not very often you can meet them together.

About the chronicle decision, its up to you. Eveyone who owns a server, have to be a player before to know how the game rolls.. If you can't decide with chronicle you want as your server just don't open it.

Have in mind that you will need a good budget, if your decision is interlude i would suggest buying an L2OFF extender instead of l2j because l2j is lacking a lot in this chronicle. You can get a dedicated server for ~120$ per month to be able to support 600 players without any problems.

On the other hand, nowadays, DDoS attacks became a trend. Every kid can rent a booter for some bucks and attack your server, I would suggest you to get some good protection against DDoS. This one would cost a lot, starting from ~300Euro. Also you will need some game protections like an Antibot system. Lameguard is one off the best, the cost of it is 200$ if im not wrong..

You need 200$ for an L2Off pack(ONCE), 120$ for your dedicated hosting machine(monthly), ~400$ for ddos protection(monthly), 200$ for game protection(ONCE).

But the most important things are, knowledge and time. It's not hocus pocus, plug&play.

Good luck with your choices.

[GR] Του γάμ@@@@σες την ψυχολογία.... άραξε!

Λάθος τα λες, λάθος τα λέει, λάθος θα το πάτε.

Σωστά τα λες, σωστά τα λέει, σωστά θα το πάτε, τι θα αλλάξει? Τίποτα! Οπότε, δώσε μία απάντηση σε αυτό που ρωτάει και μην κάνεις οδηγούς!

Λες και είδες το μέλλον του και κατάλαβες ότι θα ανοίξει τον super server.

go buy or make a project and open a server man. stole money from your dad and give 150$$ protection for beginning.

Later from donates give more money for protection and bla bla bla.

1000words for nothing!!!! OMG!

[GR] Του γάμ@@@@σες την ψυχολογία.... άραξε!

Λάθος τα λες, λάθος τα λέει, λάθος θα το πάτε.

Σωστά τα λες, σωστά τα λέει, σωστά θα το πάτε, τι θα αλλάξει? Τίποτα! Οπότε, δώσε μία απάντηση σε αυτό που ρωτάει και μην κάνεις οδηγούς!

Λες και είδες το μέλλον του και κατάλαβες ότι θα ανοίξει τον super server.

go buy or make a project and open a server man. stole money from your dad and give 150$$ protection for beginning.

Later from donates give more money for protection and bla bla bla.

1000words for nothing!!!! OMG!

[GR] Επειδη ειδαμε και την δικη σου συνταγη και δοκιμαστικε κατα κορων, ΑΠΕΤΥΧΕ.

Αν θελει να  εχει εναν σοβαρο server πρεπει να ριξει λεφτα. τα 1000$ για αρχη και 500$ ειναι ενα τιποτα.

Για μεγαλους servers θα ελεγα αλλα.

1 Dedicated server for loginserver

1 Dedicated Server for forum/website

1 Dedicated server for gameserver.

και ειναι λιγα αυτα.

Could you tell me more about good Server Packs for low level? range from c6-H5 chronicles

You didn't tell us what are you looking for? Something free and semi-working or something paid and partially-fullworking?

For Interlude i suggest L2OFF vangath/kation or advext64 or if you want l2j you can try aCis, even if its partialy made, it has quality revisions and works on retail things, it have some cons tho, you will have to apply customs on your own and they are not supported at all by project owner.

Kamael/hellbound i think there is not success in these chronicles

Gracia Final, Again L2OFF vangath/kation or advext64

Hmmm epilogue? dunno

High Five L2J Hidden is doing a quite good job so i would give them a try. I didn't use them ever so i dont know what excactly they're doing, but they are working with the project for a quite long time. There are beter packs like l2jscript.ru but this one cost 850$ itself.. Quite a big price for a pack. But it depends on what is your budget and your aims.

[GR] Επειδη ειδαμε και την δικη σου συνταγη και δοκιμαστικε κατα κορων, ΑΠΕΤΥΧΕ.

Αν θελει να  εχει εναν σοβαρο server πρεπει να ριξει λεφτα. τα 1000$ για αρχη και 500$ ειναι ενα τιποτα.

Για μεγαλους servers θα ελεγα αλλα.

1 Dedicated server for loginserver

1 Dedicated Server for forum/website

1 Dedicated server for gameserver.

και ειναι λιγα αυτα.

[GR] Βλακείες λες, εμένα απέτυχε γιατί ούτε με 100 ευρό δε πήρα.

Και άραξε, πως τα είδες τόσο τραγικά και θέλει τόσα λεφτά? Ηρέμησε, ξέρουμε και οι δύο πως και με πολύ λιγότερα γίνεται αυτό.

(Μιλάω για L2Java, τώρα για official δεν με ενδιαφέρει. Μην μου εξηγείς.)