Torchlight II looking for someone to play

Brzoza

Buy Torchlight II for $19.99!

pfff...

The game worths every cent,you wont be dissapointed tho. (D3 costed me 50E) btw you can play via with me without paying a sh1t,if you'r interested PM me.

Well actually I DL'ed full version and I will buy original game later because now in PL is only digital version and I want BOX version :> I prefer boxes ... ;>

33wbkoi.jpg

The game worths every cent,you wont be dissapointed tho. (D3 costed me 50E) btw you can play via with me without paying a sh1t,if you'r interested PM me.

How can i play torchlight 2 im interested

How can i play torchlight 2 im interested

Buy original game and then u make account and u can play single or multi.

BTW I dled mine and as I see after I choose character to play there is options: Single, Multi and LAN. Now I play on torrent ver and after (I hope) I put my saves to original game and I hope I could play multi with my chara i made now.

@EDIT: AAA "Without paying a shit" I didnt saw it ... My bad.

Buy original game and then u make account and u can play single or multi.

BTW I dled mine and as I see after I choose character to play there is options: Single, Multi and LAN. Now I play on torrent ver and after (I hope) I put my saves to original game and I hope I could play multi with my chara i made now.

@EDIT: AAA "Without paying a shit" I didnt saw it ... My bad.

You can play online from the link you downloaded from the torrent?

btw crystal

Tell me how to play multi "without paying a shit" ?

Hamachi or tunngle. (I mentioned this in my first or second reply)

I bought the game aswell (digital version) sadly. (I updated my steam games with a fresh new brand game :P even tho i got like 20 games atm :P)

Btw i like you'r collection.

PS:ProjecT you have my skype,contact me when you can and i'll reply asap and hopefully we can play some good games togheter (beside lol)

You can play online from the link you downloaded from the torrent?

I dont because it's ask for acc/pass and IDK where to create. Since this is from torrent I didnt even try to make acc. I was curious how he play multi without paying but now I see he using programe :P Anyway if you guys wants play by net just buy this game! It's tottaly worth it and I just w8ing for game in BOX so Im gonna order it.

Hamachi or tunngle.

Yea I tought about it. I tought u say "no pay" and play multiplayer world-wide. Anyway what ver hamachi you have and tell me adress, i'll add you and maybe we can play together.

Btw i like you'r collection.

Yea it's awesome =D There still isnt games I have already: Fifa 12, Dragon Age: Origins, Saints Row: The Third and DarkIISiders. Also WWE'13 come in month! :P