L2Obsessive - PvP Server

Obsessive

You already called metabolic kid...That's so patethic.What you think you proof with that?

You just proofed that you are more retarded than him.

poker_face_meme1.jpg

as i said

why to dont idiot kid? i never ddos for ever server i just test servers if has protection or not but you call me gr33kz0r so i change my mind about yours

And as i also said...what you wanna proof with that?

In this case you're "more kid" than him.

So if you had some brain ,you could understand that he's a kid and you could simply avoid it...but not you get mad as all randoms.

If you wanna open a server,try to attract the ppl with your features and your develop not like that.

W/e...

This is nice ..but some guys like Nicolas (btw nicolas sarkozy?ahaha ) try to put it down because he want to open his c6 server..so instead to attract the ppl with his server,he is trying to "force" them by doing that also flame and getting mad with the 1st kiddo that he met.

Anyway im just saying,Have fun all.

Like i said server is closed :)

Like I see ur just another random brainless kid who has no friends and he doesn't use his head at all. if the server is ddosed means that it is closed? dude , for ur good, think before u post something on this forum :)

Like I see ur just another random brainless kid who has no friends and he doesn't use his head at all. if the server is ddosed means that it is closed? dude , for ur good, think before u post something on this forum :)

Ok i will have that in mind next time!Thx for advice!

Ok i will have that in mind next time!Thx for advice!

L0L man idk what problem u have? (Emo-problems? U are beaten in schooll? Just u can tell me, so maybe my GR friends can help u, protect in schooll:P)

Anyway u are brainless, and i think same will be server what u do :D

So unbalanced right now. Everyone go make tricksters they hit 3k on everything!

Wow you are the 1st qqer.I have a trickster only for farm...And you got 3k from my farm trickster on your mage.I had furious soul,pride of kamaels,full patk buffed and real target +30.Cmon...

Sorry guys my wrong, ddos it is true ! I played there and was fail. This is another homemade( i am admin not gm hahahah) server. Ignorance and arogance ! Sorry for ppl who made ddos:D close this .... 4 ever plz !!! BTW 1 dagger PW is gm char-modify:P WE TEST IT(p deff higher than tank:P):P