L2Obsessive - PvP Server

Obsessive

Yeah lvl 4 .What  the hell you want lvl 9?The 1 that dont know l2 it's u.

ok... hf failing like always, no point arguing you since you dont even know how attributes works in freya lolz!

In case you haven't noticed its l2 archaic or sth like that...server has opened 3 times already...give it up!

I never see it untill now..Even if is the 3rd try ill give a chance,mby this time is the right moment.

@SunBeam:

150 attack vs 0 defence = 70% damage increase

150 attack vs 6 defence = 65% damage increase

150 attack vs 120 defence = 35% damage increase

150 attack vs 156+ defence = 0% damage increase

300 attack vs 0 defence = 100% damage increase

300 attack vs 6 defence = 70% damage increase

300 attack vs 120 defence = 70% damage increase

300 attack vs 156+ defence = 40% damage increase

300 attack vs 270 defence = 25% damage increase

300 attack vs 300 defence = 3,5% damage increase

300 attack vs 312+ defence = 0% damage increase

Explain it better if u know it,but when you complain about somethnig,give the reason too and try to justify the answer.

I never see it untill now..Even if is the 3rd try ill give a chance,mby this time is the right moment.

@SunBeam:

150 attack vs 0 defence = 70% damage increase

150 attack vs 6 defence = 65% damage increase

150 attack vs 120 defence = 35% damage increase

150 attack vs 156+ defence = 0% damage increase

300 attack vs 0 defence = 100% damage increase

300 attack vs 6 defence = 70% damage increase

300 attack vs 120 defence = 70% damage increase

300 attack vs 156+ defence = 40% damage increase

300 attack vs 270 defence = 25% damage increase

300 attack vs 300 defence = 3,5% damage increase

300 attack vs 312+ defence = 0% damage increase

Explain it better if u know it,but when you complain about somethnig,give the reason too and try to justify the answer.

WOW, YOU FINNALY LEARNED HOW ATTRIBUTES WORK ON EPILOGUE! GG ,now unninstal l2 please and stop developing download l2j pack+ /target moob edit = server done ,gl lolz, if someone will read this, they will laugh like hell at you!!!

And yeah, i think its u same failer with london crest Gilbert, you failed 4 times already, seriously, stop this !!!!

for those who don't even try the server just leave and go farm ur posts somewhere else. gl

btw the server is pretty good, so for those who are seeking for a server, give this one a try, it will worth! ;)

WOW, YOU FINNALY LEARNED HOW ATTRIBUTES WORK ON EPILOGUE! GG ,now unninstal l2 please and stop developing download l2j pack+ /target moob edit = server done ,gl lolz, if someone will read this, they will laugh like hell at you!!!

And yeah, i think its u same failer with london crest Gilbert, you failed 4 times already, seriously, stop this !!!!

Romo calm down...Im not a developer and neither Gilbert.Read wtf i said,before complaining about something,justify your fuking rage.Now if you feel so fuking smart explain us how the fuk is working.So with that you get almost everytime 0 extra dmg.

http://www.lineage2universe.com/articles/lineage2-attribute-system/ and with this you get 0 extra dmg ,cuz the resist own the attack power.Also on HR PVP servers no1 is using skills on attribute attack.Anyway the attribute system isnt the main problem of a server.

for those who don't even try the server just leave and go farm ur posts somewhere else. gl

btw the server is pretty good, so for those who are seeking for a server, give this one a try, it will worth! ;)

Romo calm down...Im not a developer and neither Gilbert.Read wtf i said,before complaining about something,justify your fuking rage.Now if you feel so fuking smart explain us how the fuk is working.So with that you get almost everytime 0 extra dmg.

http://www.lineage2universe.com/articles/lineage2-attribute-system/ and with this you get 0 extra dmg ,cuz the resist own the attack power.Also on HR PVP servers no1 is using skills on attribute attack.Anyway the attribute system isnt the main problem of a server.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTw1jNCSNqU4fXtbGoTyo7nrHTai8J5ICzDAui-rNC2FyrP14s1zXRm4qIvCQ

I am done here, before you post something awesome, learn l2 at least! gl

Yeah!When i joined at 16:00 there was like 40 ppl +/- ! Now are like 70+/- .

The server have nice features,active gms,and almost an easy farm area,you get easy the items,but need alot of farm to take gcm,but right now they decrease the price of gcms,so will be much better.I recommend it!

Yeah!When i joined at 16:00 there was like 40 ppl +/- ! Now are like 70+/- .

The server have nice features,active gms,and almost an easy farm area,you get easy the items,but need alot of farm to take gcm,but right now they decrease the price of gcms,so will be much better.I recommend it!

did any1 notice our posts? server will close in few days they have change name kinda 4 times in 1 month... make a search before waste ur time guys, u waste ur time server will close once again and after few days will open with another name like already happend 3-4 times...