[GUIDE] Getting around bakeice - The simple way

sltbnjr

true.. its alot more simple if u have 2 pc's.. cuz then u wont have to bother all the work on vmware x)

and for the dude asking how to proxy the official client to walker client... u need to use any proxy program that uses SOCK v5 ... for example "Proxifier" use google on that one... and set it to use a SOCK v5 proxy with the walker's pc ip(u know where ur pc's ip at no? -.-) and the 1999 port and thats about it for the proxy part ,just remember that u need ur client to connect to ip (127.0.0.1) and port (2106) hope that i helped :)

Sorry for asking a noob questions but here goes: 1.  I set up proxifier on the laptop using sock v5 and the ip for the pc with walker.  proxifier fails the tests every time.  Do I have to set something up on my pc with walker to allow proxifier to connect with it?

2. I am a dnet player.  On the pc with walker I am using v. 1.79 ig.  A) I don't know how to change the L2. ini.  I open it with notepad but it comes up unreadable. b) if I target walker to open L2.exe or Lineage2.exe I never get to the log in screen as it crashes before it comes up. c. if I target the dnet loader for IL it starts the log in screen but I see all servers once I log in and not just the one which is what I understand i should be looking for if I was directing walker to start everything correctly.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the noobish questions.  I usually get this stuff a lot faster.

Ok I have done it ! WORKS ! thanks for share sltbnjr. Tested on two servers with BakeIce.

But there is 1 problem : l2walker doesnt works correctly. For example I cant make autobuff's on me or i cant set to autofight. What is the reason of it ? Bad walker configuration or what?

I'm using the standard asrv.. the one that says "version_3_0 [10.5.7]"

and I'm using the IG found in alderbr's sharing folder

Have you added the lines to your hosts file on the walker computer?

I'm using the standard asrv.. the one that says "version_3_0 [10.5.7]"

and I'm using the IG found in alderbr's sharing folder

Have you added the lines to your hosts file on the walker computer?

eh.. i've forgotten. WORKS 100% !

i encoutered a problem trying to use OOG

on Ur movie i see that when u press login in OOG u get:

New local connection[2106]
Local LS connection->Handle
Local GS connection->Add to
Local connection waiting

i got just this (without waiting for connection):

New local connection[2106]
Local LS connection->Handle

when i log on official PC:

14:23:33 - Established connection - Remote IP '89.163.148.85' Remote Port '7777'
14:23:33 - New SOCKS connection for 89.163.148.85:7777
14:23:34 - Proxy kicked~
14:23:34 - Proxy GS connection->Add to queue
14:23:34 - Error! No remote connection is waiting <------- i realise its result of what i wrote before
14:23:44 - End of Local:LS connection

any idea what i did wrong or didnt do yet?

can u tell us how to do it? or isnt easier use walker for C6 not C5?

EDIT: ok i know higher version of walker is not possible becouse of verification, but i still dont know how to transfer c5-->c6 and c6--->c5 :(

i was watching ur video and i guess it s program in the left corner up the L2fork (the black window) can u share it?