Second Admin for MaxCheaters.com

AnalysisTM

You want second Admin for MaxCheaters.com? If you want write a explanation why?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. You want second Admin for MaxCheaters.com? If you want write a explanation why?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know
    • Leave it in Maxtor Consideration
    • Discuss about this and participate in this aim.

Well , my opinion is that MxC Staff MUST be reorganize from 0, Dead Staff = Dead Forum.

This is my opinion guys.

But about second admin , just forget it.

You won't ever get in the staff.

wohoho, wait. I locked the 3rd-4th topic you did, not the first. Not even one time

And ddos is way to take what? That's facism, you know?

You are a complete nothing to forum, you are abusing it on every way possible. And you think that the world is around you.

But who the -beep- cares man, you will see ;)

Basically, you are a nothing to this forum.

You ban people who have a different opinion from you, you don't share anything, you don't help anyone, and you propably are a scammer according to the latest news (not sure through).

But me, I used to and I still help many people of this forum personally every fucking single day, I share usefull stuff and when someone has a different political opinion from me I try to discuss with him. The period I was a moderator I never punished someone because he hates Golden dawn or something.

Everyone is free to express his opinion freely. That's democracy.

You abused your power, people woke up, and you got demoted.

Have fun.

people woke up, and you got demoted.

Live in your dream. I was demoted cause of 'facism'. Something you like, hah?

And as i told u many many times in past, racism is not allowed, and you provoke something like that. Dunno how many warning i had done. Who cares, see what you want to see

wohoho, wait. I locked the 3rd-4th topic you did, not the first. Not even one time

And ddos is way to take what? That's facism, you know?

You are a complete nothing to forum, you are abusing it on every way possible. And you think that the world is around you.

But who the -beep- cares man, you will see ;)

You can have your opinion, but with my actions I did 2 good things : stopped communism here and you can finally have a social life because of the free time that "I have granted you" because you were 25/24 on mxh and given the facts : your age + 2.500(++) games played on league of lols that gives us an conclusion that you have no social life and probably no girlfriend also. So, consider this as a chance to spend more time within the real life, which matters, not in the virtual world.

You can have your opinion, but with my actions I did 2 good things : stopped communism here and you can finally have a social life because of the free time that "I have granted you" because you were 25/24 on mxh and given the facts : your age + 2.500(++) games played on league of lols that gives us an conclusion that you have no social life and probably no girlfriend also. So, consider this as a chance to spend more time within the real life, which matters, not in the virtual world.

You sound butthurt bro since you personal attack me. No more things to add , ya fuck tard?

I love your BIG EGO, i hope someday you will realize how stupid your words are :)

Here are facts to back up Pauler's post :

You are not even 30, you will understand that games dont matter.

Its around 2,5k or more, and half of them(or more) are in bot playing as AD carry

2.5k games + activity on forums + your age == tells me a lot about your social life hahahahahahahaha

First of all, dekarma'ed for spamming.

Second, the games are combined with forums so what. I am playing lol for 2,5 years now, so what

(PS: Dekarma at Valve, since its the same person. Dont make me ban that account as well, smartass)

And one notice: I am not Aforic and Aforic is not me, we are 2 different persons (Maxtor can confirm with ips also)

You sound butthurt bro since you personal attack me. No more things to add , ya -beep- tard?

Dont you think that Valve is right? Dont you think that it's time to move on with your real life?

Here are facts to back up Pauler's post :

And one notice: I am not Aforic and Aforic is not me, we are 2 different persons (Maxtor can confirm with ips also)

The fuck are you spamming retarded kid. See, you cant even understand what this topic is about. You cant even answer anymore to what i said, and you are spamming with nothing related to..anything?

You are the one that gives money to get 'power' in a forum, cause he feels non existant to anything.

Dont you think that Valve is right? Dont you think that it's time to move on with your real life?

That's the only think you know about me, and if you knew it better you would understand this isnt even real

So, thats the only thing you can hurt me with?

Good job

That's the only think you know about me, and if you knew it better you would understand this isnt even real

So, thats the only thing you can hurt me with?

Good job

Nobody, in here wants to hurt to you.

If you have any personal problems that you want to discuss with someone, feel free to send me a message. I would like to help you, and I will do my best to.

Nobody, in here wants to hurt to you.

If you have any personal problems that you want to discuss with someone, feel free to send me a message. I would like to help you, and I will do my best to.

His only personal problem is hunger for power and control. Too bad here you can't be, but IRL there are doctors that can cure you of that mental illness.