L2J Services + Site Development ( By Eclipse-L2J Team )

Vkouk

............................................________........................

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............

.........................,/...............................................”:,........

.....................,?......................................................\,.....

.................../...........................................................,}....

................./......................................................,:`^`..}....

.............../...................................................,:”........./.....

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

problem with your head?visit a doctor ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I was customer since the first version of L2J Eclipse when s was developer.

All these years i was really happy that i was using this project.The last 6-7 months the project was developed by both Ventic and Anarchy and the work was really great as these 'strong' refactors.But i am dissapointed that the guys stopped working on it (but still selling it) and now i am kicked of svn/timeline access with no reason...

Hope you guys to continue the project and give my access back (or to other members that you probably kicked out)

I was customer since the first version of L2J Eclipse when s was developer.

All these years i was really happy that i was using this project.The last 6-7 months the project was developed by both Ventic and Anarchy and the work was really great as these 'strong' refactors.But i am dissapointed that the guys stopped working on it (but still selling it) and now i am kicked of svn/timeline access with no reason...

Hope you guys to continue the project and give my access back (or to other members that you probably kicked out)

Project stopped and is not on sales anymore