Weapon: 90%

Armor: 90%

Jewels: 90%

Crystal Scrolls:

Weapon: 100%

Armor: 100%

Jewels: 100%

shot00004uz.jpg

L2Nibiru is a PvP custom server, it would be difficult to describe it as a high rate or a low rate. All I can offer you is some informations below. One thing is for sure. You’ve never seen a server like ours!

Server features:

Misc Shop & Other NPCs

The Misc Shop is L2Nibiru’s choice custom trader that holds almost all of the equipment you need other than S Grade items, which are purchased through the GM Shop. You can find the Misc Shop in big towns. GM Shop is like the old Senso customized and fixed. Two NPC buffers. One with full buffs for Fighters & Mages. Ofcourse you can take your buffs one by one and choose them with your strategy. The second buffer you can bye with some AR(Ancient Roses-Farm Item) a custom buff that increases your abilities. Buffs time is 3 hours. More NPCs inside server.

Items & Equipment

L2Nibiru has many custom items to offer such as custom armors, weapons, accessories and consumables.  But of course I cannot list all of L2Nibiru custom items, come see them for yourself.

Leveling/Farming Zones

There are 5 Farming Areas & 1 Leveling zone. Farm Area 1(A.Roses) drops Ancient Roses, adena & Surprice Gifts. Farm Area 2(All in 1) In this area there are all the farming mobs of all the areas. Farm Area 3 (Enria) a semi difficult area that rarely drops Enria but drops good Adena, much Ancient Roses and Always drops Surprice Gifts. Farm Area 4 (Easy) in this area drops Ancient Roses and a few adena but mobs are easier here. Farm Area 5 (Mithril) in this area drops Mithril Ores(More Info at items info) & some adena. Mobs are not so easy but you can kill them with no difficulty. Level up Area, here you can raise your level when subclass very easy.

Castle Sieges

All Castles are siegeable. Siege guards have improved their abilities to make sieges more real. In castles have been added some NPCs. You are allowed to have only one castle. When the siege is over and you get the castle all clan members will be rewarded with some Gold Bars,Books Of Giant,Life Stones,Blessed Srolls(Weapon & Armor Grade)

Nobless & Olympiad & Heroes

You can receive Nobless status by purchasing Caradine’s Letter in Misc Shop. To join the Grand Olympiad games you must have Nobless Status. The Grand Olympiad games run for 1 week(Every Week Heroes). The time at which the Grand Olympiad game run is (18:00 GMT+2) and lasts 6 Hours (00:00 GMT+2). To be more safe and balance to join Olympiad games, you can only wear official items meaning everything except customs.

Raid Bosses

All Bosses are ready for battles! You can teleport automatically to their spawn location without restrictions! Their respawn time is every 1 or 2 days, which makes them hard to hunt, but worth it! Every Boss drops has reworked, so prepare your bags and your warehouses.

Custom Classes & Skills

Classes Spectral Dancer, Sword Muse, and Hierophant have been given skills to change their play style and make them more enjoyable to play. There are many skills that have been customized to give different, better or more stats than retail. (Not retail skills)

Events/Contests

Events have been automated every half an hour, Team vs Team, Death Match, Capture the Flag, Last Man Standing, Lucky Chests, Zombie and Mutant! Every Event gives you a good amount of items. So join and be the best.

shot00005ia.jpg

Come try us, you won’t be disappointed!

waste of time...farm server angel weapon after be lvl 1-2-3-4-5- but noone do it it need 250 mitryl alloy fail farm for me too much item that dont need in server..if you fix the farm and remove lvl weapons will be great,gl i will chek if you fix it

i dont need an easy server bro...i just give advice for a better ideas...sorry but we are not all 17 years old to play 24/24 l2 bro...we have jobs...l2 is for fun exept official or low rate...thnx :)

One more homemade...Wanna be servers ftw

.tk domain and server lags... bb

This is your opinion and i respect them.

Thank you for trying our server.

Every opinion counts.

i think ur server will be good but i think u need money for ddos protection ..... i hope it will goes good!

It will be good dude. Thank you very much.

A server can be good when Admins/GMs care about the players first

and then the server. If they only care about money then the server

will be a failure.

===========================================

10/9/2012 Changelog

Ant Queen Stats Fix - SQL

Zaken Skills fix(Need Test) - XML

Misc Shop Typos - HTML

Deleted Mithril Weapons Lvl1-5 from Shop (Will be added in Custom Raid Boss droplists)

(Mithril Shop will be not deleted. Other items will replace old Mithril Weapons)