[Dev] Help Wanted! New, Novel Lineage 2 Private Server Project

resultz

Question

So let's just get right to it, I am a natural-born Project Coordinator who has an Alpha version of a completely new and novel concept for a L2J Private Server.

I am intimately familiar with Lineage 2, and have planned out each and every aspect of this project; our only hindrance is that the Dev we had working with us has gotten too busy IRL to continue dedicating his time and effort to us...

... However he was able to lay down a solid foundation for the server design before he took his leave... And that's where you would come in.

What we are looking for are developer(s) that feel as if such a project is something that they would want to be a part of and see it through from inception to completion.

We would ask that those interested be knowledgeable and comfortable with Java and Python.

Also, it would be best if you were already familiar with the L2J server files.

Finally, if you have played Lineage 2 and are familiar with its game concepts and mechanics, it would also be a big plus.

If seen to the end, I am absolutely confident that this would be lucrative, and insofar as the big picture is concerned, our grand opening would only be the beginning... After that it would be server after server, with our novel game concept at their foundation.

Direct Link to our Development Forums:

http://dev.plusfrag.com

Brief Description of our Stackclass Process (Pictures Included):

http://www.dev.plusfrag.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=131

Custom Character Creation Process (Alpha):

If you want to be a part of the project, either add me on Skype (Roflologist) or send me a PM here with a paragraph or two, and we'll get in contact to have that conversation.

5 answers to this question

What about if will dev work for free or will you pay him?

That entirely depends on what said Dev can accomplish for us.

I am not above paying for services rendered... It is my experience that there are two kinds of Devs, those that want to get paid, and those that want to be responsible for the creation of a successful community. The first kinds tend to be the more "professional" with regards to skillset, the second offer something else instead of professionalism...

i want to be a part of something

part of something that worths to be called "yes i did it "

place where work its times better

i realy dream about this ...

Hey listen man, you sound like an interesting guy... Im interested in working with you if you ever have an opened position.

They offer dedication.

I am willing and capable of working with both... If you are able to accomplish what we need and require payment, I can offer that. If you are willing to join the project and desire to be a part of and create something greater, I can offer that too.