[Moded L2j] High rate x10000 epilogue !

Visioner

I actually understand why he did it! If he did it because the other server failed it would be really brilliant and smart. But seriously Blue305 is right, we would all do the same!

Last: Theres no other good Epilogue PvP server open right now, so its about to open it as fast as possible if the server is ready and features are done..

I actually understand why he did it! If he did it because the other server failed it would be really brilliant and smart. But seriously Blue305 is right, we would all do the same!

Last: Theres no other good Epilogue PvP server open right now, so its about to open it as fast as possible if the server is ready and features are done..

^ this...Other server is "dead"...i dont think he is "stealing" ppl or sth like that...Failed grand opening..imagine in game how it will be...no ty

everytime in life u have to take advantage when competition fails, so is not doing anything wrong, he just offers to ppl that want to play epilogue, a server with good feautures!!