Yellow Talisman of Defense (Passive): Increases P. Def by 33

Yellow Talisman of M.Def (Passive): Increases M.Def by 27

Yellow Talisman of Accuracy (Passive): Increases Accuracy by 2

Yellow Talisman of Evasion (Passive): Increases Evasion by 2

Yellow Talisman of Crt. Power (Passive): Increases Crt. Power by 30

Yellow Talisman of Speed (Passive): Increases Speed by 5

Yellow Talisman of Violent Haste (Passive): Increases Atk. Speed by 10

Yellow Talisman of Arcane Haste (Passive): Increases Cast. Speed by 8

Yellow Talisman of Physical Regeneration (Passive): Increases HP Regeneration by 3%

Yellow Talisman of CP Regeneration (Passive): Increases CP Regeneration by 3%

Yellow Talisman of Healing (Passive): Increases HP Heal by 40

Yellow Talisman of Alacrity (Passive): Increases Speed by 3, Cast. Speed by 4, Atk. Speed by 5

Yellow Talisman of Critical Dodging (Passive): Increases Dodge by 3

Yellow Talisman of Critical Reduction (Passive): Increases Resist Crt. Power by 100

Yellow Talisman of Mental Regeneration (Passive): Increases MP Regeneration by 3%

Yellow Talisman of Regeneration (Passive): Increases HP Regeneration by 1%

Yellow Talisman of MP Regeneration (Passive): Increases MP Regeneration by 1%

Yellow Talisman of Damage Transition (Passive): Transfers Damage to Pet by 10

etc_talisman_i01.png-Blue Talismans-etc_talisman_i01.png

Blue Talisman of Power (Active)(Duration: 120 Seconds): Increases P.Atk by 63

Blue Talisman of Defense (Active)(Duration: 120 Seconds): Increases P.Def by 72

Blue Talisman of Protection (Active)(Duration: 120 Seconds): Increases Shield Defense by 220

Blue Talisman of Magic Defense (Active)(Duration: 120 Seconds): Increases M. Def by 100

Blue Talisman of Wild Magic (Active)(Duration: 120 Seconds): Increases Magic Crt. Rate by 2

Blue Talisman of Healing (Active)(Duration: 120 Seconds): Increases Heal Power by 100

Blue Talisman of Divine Protection (Active)(Duration: 10 Seconds): Increases P.Def by 3600, Increases M.Def by 2700

Blue Talisman of Evasion (Active)(Duration: 120 Seconds): Increases Evasion by 2

Blue Talisman of Reflection (Active)(Duration: 120 Seconds): Increases Reflect Damage by 10%

Blue Talisman of Explosion (Active)(Duration: 10 Seconds): Increases P.Atk by 20%, Increases Atk. Speed by 10%

Blue Talisman of Magic Explosive Power (Active)(Duration: 10 Seconds): Increases M.Atk by 15%, Increases Magic Crt. Rate by 15%

Blue Talisman of Greater Healing (Active)(Duration: 10 Seconds): Increases Heal Power by 1000

Blue Talisman of Buff Cancel (Active): Cancels Enemy's Buffs

Blue Talisman of Buff Steal (Active): Steals Enemy's Buffs

etc_talisman_i00.png-Red Talismans-etc_talisman_i00.png

Red Talisman of Mental Regeneration (Active)(Duration: 120 Seconds): Increases MP Regeneration by 10%

Red Talisman of Meditation (Active)(Duration: 30 Seconds): Greatly Increases MP Regeneration

Red Talisman of Recovery (Active): Restores  200 Hp/Mp

Red Talisman of Minimum Clarity (Active)(Duration: 120 Seconds): Decreases MP Consumption by 10%

Red Talisman of Max CP(Active)(Duration: 120 Seconds): Increases Max. CP by 30%

Red Talisman of Maximum Clarity (Active)(Duration: 120 Seconds): Decreases MP Consumption by 100%

Red Talisman of Life Force (Active): Recovers MP/HP by 100%

etc_talisman_i06.png-White Talismans-etc_talisman_i06.png

White Talisman of Bandages (Passive): Increases Bleed Ressistance by 10%

White Talisman of Attention (Passive): Increases Sleep Ressistance by 10%

White Talisman of Grounding (Passive): Increases Stun Ressistance by 10%

White Talisman of Motion (Passive): Increases Paralyze Ressistance by 10%

White Talisman of Freedom (Passive): Increases Hold Ressistance by 10%

White Talisman of Protection (Passive): Increases Cancel Ressistance by 5%

White Talisman of Darkness (Passive): Increases Dark Ressistance by 50

White Talisman of Storm (Passive): Increases Wind Ressistance by 50

White Talisman of Water (Passive): Increases Water Ressistance by 50

White Talisman of Fire (Passive): Increases Fire Ressistance by 50

White Talisman of Earth (Passive): Increases Earth Ressistance by 50

White Talisman of Light (Passive): Increases Holy Ressistance by 50

etc_talisman_i05.png-Black Talismans-etc_talisman_i05.png

Black Talisman of Mending (Passive): Cures Bleeding Bleed

Black Talisman of Physical Freedom (Passive): Cures Physical Hold

Black Talisman of Arcane Freedom (Passive): Cures Magical Hold

Black Talisman of Escape (Passive): Cures Hold

Black Talisman of Rescue (Passive): Cures Physical Mute

Black Talisman of Vocalization (Passive): Cures Magic Mute

Black Talisman of Free Speech (Passive): Cures Mute

Blue Talisman of Reflection (Active)(Duration: 120 Seconds): Increases Reflect Damage by 20%

Should be 10% I guess

etc_talisman_i00.png-Red Talismans-etc_talisman_i00.png

Red Talisman of Mental Regeneration (Active)(Duration: 120 Seconds): Increases MP Regeneration by 10%

Red Talisman of Meditation (Active)(Duration: 30 Seconds): Greatly Increases MP Regeneration

Red Talisman of Minimum Clarity (Active)(Duration: 120 Seconds): Decreases MP Consumption by 10%

Red Talisman of Maximum Clarity (Active)(Duration: 120 Seconds): Decreases MP Consumption by 100%

Red Talisman of Life Force (Active): Recovers MP/HP by 100%

Missing:

Red Talisman of Recovery (Active): Recovers HP/CP by 200

Red Talisman of Max CP (Active)(Duration:120  Seconds): Increases max CP by 30%

Nice guide however :D

I agreed with other members above but it seems to be more easily mainly for these guys where they don't know which stats give talisman. Good Job.