[Exploit]Pre-BC bosses, ZG mount farm

Destiny

Blizzard keeps talking about how they want to focus on new content etc, and if you look at some pre-bc bosses you can see that they really mean that. For example, when me and my friends did the first boss in BWL the adds wouldnt stop spawning after the eggs were destroyed. But of course, not all bugs are to your disadvantage...

Me and my friend went to kill the raptor boss in ZG for the mount. I (the healer) located myself on the middle level of the pyramid-thing where the boss is at and my friend (the tank) on the ground. This way Mandorkin wont use his fear and the raptor will go in evade. This is probably known to many but what (probably) few know is that if the tank move into the first step of the pyramid the raptor have a chance to despawn, leaving you with just the boss to kill (easy tank and spank). I even believe well geared tanks would be able to solo him this way.

Another bugged encounter is Onyxia. If you wipe at her she sometimes will stay in "feared" state during phase one for the next try. Not that phase 1 is hard, but some might find this funny.

Credits to Custer 

WARNING: It is possible to get banned !!!