[Useful] Uploading Solutions

danmylonakis3

Everyone Uploads his files on rapidshare AND THE PROBLEM IS I DONT KNOW THE REAAAAAAAASOOOON!!!! Why you do this people?!

It has VEeeeeeery Low speeds, veeeeery much advertises, adultfriendfinder ads, you have to wait 80 secs to download..

BUT! Let me introduce you a REAL uploading solution!

4shared.com

- it gives you a virtual server , no deletion to files , unlimited access, unlimited bandwith , 50mb max size for each file , public and private folders , NO ADS! only some text ads with small fonts. multiple upload, you can password protect folders, you wait only 20 seconds to download each file , no download limit. I think i found out how to find the direct links, but they may be available only for a session.

] ALSO, it has no : your ip is already downloading shits and you can use download managers! i cant think anything else! just take a look at it!

if someone think rapidshare is better, tell me why!

i dont own 4shared, nor i am the owners relative...i am just getting mad when i see people uploading to rapidshare...

Rapidshare is the fastest and better webhosting ever. Other are just copies. Just buy a premium account and you will see.
the question is, WHY TO PAY? Since you can get the same things for FREE!