Adena on Shillen (official server)

Hi All ,

I am selling adena on official server Shillen

100kk=6.5$

1kkk=60$

If you are interesting you can post here , pm me or contact me in skype

OMG

Why you say that i am scammer?Who i had scammed?I just start to sell adena.And who is bojurin87/chomakova?And if it is true like u said that i am same person do you think i will use my real name?I would make skype diffrent then my name.

I really dont know who are you and what you want from me.Stop spamming my thread pls.If you know just 1 person that i had scammed ok but i am not.I can talk this bulshits in all threads like you.I really dont know why you do this .

And yes ppl maybe dont believe me becouse i had never sell adena till now so i can sell them adena first after that they can pay me.I cant sell more then 100mil of course because i dont want to be scammed for more then 100kk.

Ok I think in this thread all si clear [WTS] ADENA and Epics - CORE(INNOVA check it admin and delete this posts from my thread becouse they use it to make other and other Skype accounts and trying to scammed me again named me scammer showing this thread where they are writing for it.

OK guys i am really tired from this shits.In the last post you just show nothing.If you want to show that bojurin or chomakova or i dont know who is sending me money yes its true.In past i had deals with them and they was clear.I had been selling them adena many times with no problems. And i just didnt want to say this becouse you would say""yes you same person recommend yourself"" I dont know is it true they had scammed someone or sthg.

I said once again and it will be the last.Noone can proove that i had scammed someone.You just say that i am ....... but i am not and you know that this is not true.I know 1 thing AdenaOnCore and 1 his friend scammed me and i proove this.So end story.I really hate myself that i come to this forum.I was selling good in others bt cant believe what is happaning here.Scammer that scammed me and i prove this just talk that i am ""dont know who"" and he CANT prove that i am scamer continue to talk and talk and there is no admin that can ban him.

I am really dissapoint from this forum sorry.

LAST ONE NOONE CAN PROOVE THAT I SCAMMED HIM AND BTW NOONE IS TRYING TO DO IT EXCEPT ADENAONCORE AND HIS GROUP WHERE IS NIPPERS AND SOLOMONOLEMBE.

OK guys i am really tired from this shits.In the last post you just show nothing.If you want to show that bojurin or chomakova or i dont know who is sending me money yes its true.In past i had deals with them and they was clear.I had been selling them adena many times with no problems. And i just didnt want to say this becouse you would say""yes you same person recommend yourself"" I dont know is it true they had scammed someone or sthg.

I said once again and it will be the last.Noone can proove that i had scammed someone.You just say that i am ....... but i am not and you know that this is not true.I know 1 thing AdenaOnCore and 1 his friend scammed me and i proove this.So end story.I really hate myself that i come to this forum.I was selling good in others bt cant believe what is happaning here.Scammer that scammed me and i prove this just talk that i am ""dont know who"" and he CANT prove that i am scamer continue to talk and talk and there is no admin that can ban him.

I am really dissapoint from this forum sorry.

LAST ONE NOONE CAN PROOVE THAT I SCAMMED HIM AND BTW NOONE IS TRYING TO DO IT EXCEPT ADENAONCORE AND HIS GROUP WHERE IS NIPPERS AND SOLOMONOLEMBE.