Lineage II Goes Opened 27/08/2012 (230+ online)

XxBonuxxX

General Features

High Five Part 5

Full PvP Server

Settings

Start 85

Subclass start 85, max 3

Subclass skills without quest

Enchant Free +12

Enchant Max +16

Enchant Chance 100%

Skill Enchant Free +30 / +15

Attribute Free (300 / 120)

Max Buffs 30

Max Dances 16

Sieges 1 week

Territory War 1 week

Hero 1 week

Special NPCs

Full GM Shop

Scheme Buffer (no kamael buffs)

1-Click Auto Enchanter

All in one (clan, ally, subclass, etc)

Features

Class balance

Mana potion enabled

Overbuff protection

Cancel skills return buffs after a short time

Spawn protection lasts for 10 seconds

TvT Event every hour

Custom PvP Zones with auto flag

PvP rewards for kills and assists

Custom Raids with low respawn

Olympiad name protection

Full High Five Geodata

Join us!

http://www.l2goes.com/

Update 01

Fix

Visual Effect of some debuffs lasting forever

Summons overbuff protection fixed

Friendly AoE skills (heals for example) won't target friends if you are inside the solo PvP zone

Changes

Dyes adena cost removed

You can now use the NPC Buffer if you have PvP Flag

Olympiad enchant limit set to +6

Lowered Noble price from 200 to 150

Balance

Damage

Nerfed: Spectral Master, SoulTaker, Duelist, SoulHound, Dominator

Boosted: Adventurer, Wind Rider, Ghost Hunter, Dreadnought

Skills

Elemental Heal: Reduced heal amount

Chain Heal: Added more reuse

Enchanter Ability - Barrier: Added more reuse between triggers

We hope you stay tuned and give us feedback, there are more updates to come!

The server is okay for a quick chaotic pvp run. It's not something you could make a more permanent residence on...gets tedious after a while.

Duelists are not op, at least the ones I met. They went down pretty fast against my archer. The mages seemed a bit op, lots of dmg.

the idea is nice but the balance is cant say 0 but not much .. gladi with 600power aoe skill do 800dmg to 5kdef warlord but wl with 4k power skill do 300 ... crits do more dmg than skills even with that amount of resistances...tanks are kinda strong ..... elemental heal with ~700 cast and no cd while tol is active heals 2500... and sacrifice (ok that skill is op but thats is what its make the pala) with windrider i over healed dmg from a tank+sph+ol . usualy in pvp zones tanks dont fight tanks it takes forever to kill eachother so if you r other class than tank u run from 15 of them . in my opinion duelist is one of the most balanced for now ... the other classes are underpowered or (not op) just buffed a bit more .

that is my opinion so i dont say the server is bad , that are the things that made 1st impression when i entered ..i really like the idea so if you balance it more the server wont have 160 it will have 500 but it will be pain in the a** to do so

(Sry for the long post and my english)

the idea is nice but the balance is cant say 0 but not much .. gladi with 600power aoe skill do 800dmg to 5kdef warlord but wl with 4k power skill do 300 ... crits do more dmg than skills even with that amount of resistances...tanks are kinda strong ..... elemental heal with ~700 cast and no cd while tol is active heals 2500... and sacrifice (ok that skill is op but thats is what its make the pala) with windrider i over healed dmg from a tank+sph+ol . usualy in pvp zones tanks dont fight tanks it takes forever to kill eachother so if you r other class than tank u run from 15 of them . in my opinion duelist is one of the most balanced for now ... the other classes are underpowered or (not op) just buffed a bit more .

that is my opinion so i dont say the server is bad , that are the things that made 1st impression when i entered ..i really like the idea so if you balance it more the server wont have 160 it will have 500 but it will be pain in the a** to do so

(Sry for the long post and my english)