Jayde

I'm ok with servers not having .com sites,i belive it's useless since it's the server where you actually need to work on and not the site,but at least get a .tk domain it looks better and it's easier to type and find.It's not working btw,host your website Here.

and next homemade... At this time Lineage 2 community still with homemade servers... It's sick... All made servers for donate or think that they're so skilled... Anyway, good luck...

Can anybody, please, explain what is so good with this kind of server?!

I mean wtf, every single server is the same and every single server has like 500 online, wtf am i missing ?

Take out one of those zeros bro

the server is not mine simply advertise

if you like join,bye.

Wow ;D

Suitable person to attract people join here! I ll think about you to advertise my server IF open one some day! ;x

wtf.. you are Breaking the hearts of many ppl which they want to play 1 High Rate interlude server..

Stop Making a home Made server ,even a free website's is hard to pay 5-6 USD for 1 domain ? lol..