Perfect Geodata/Pathnodes

Balanced classes

Fully working Interlude skills

Global Gatekeeper

Custom Gatekeeper

GM Shop, Custom Shop

NPC Buffer

Buff time = 2 hours

60 Buff Slots(+4 with divine inspiration)

Weekly Sieges

Retail like Olympiad

Active Staff

Main town is Giran.

Raid boss jewels can  be found in NPCs like GM/Custom Shop.

Farm & PvP info

There are 2 farm zones, which can be considered as pvp areas too, High Drop area In Mos and Farm 1 and 2 in primeval isle.

Here you can farm adena that you buy with them items from gm shop

All is Non Custom Items....No any custom item or something like that...We need Old Lineage ][ to our hearts so join to see more in server..

Because server is new first items +20 will be given for the first class you made...you just need to login to facebook fan page where you can find it in the url above and wrote your name...The farm is easy and also rates are easiest you can imagine...we want PVP world...

Our community is not big we have like 10 ppl on ... So for this is advertise .. Begin a Good server from zero...Thanks for understood...for more communication you can write your problems on our facebook fan page..

http://l2koselite.webs.com/

imagination and Customs customs customs that all talkin about Ruin the game...more imagination more failure...this is my opinion...the rates is not something importand if you just make a pvp server..i know koza :)

Custom items don't necessarily need to unbalance, or give any additional stats for that matter. You could just use them as skins and give them the stats of C4 top gear.

And maybe some different farm zones, events...like I said imagination is the key, and also the limit.

For example MoS and PI are two of the most over-used areas, especially on interlude.

All is Non Custom Items....No any custom item or something like that...We need Old Lineage ][ to our hearts so join to see more in server..

Because server is new first items +20 will be given for the first class you made...you just need to login to facebook fan page where you can find it in the url above and wrote your name...The farm is easy and also rates are easiest you can imagine...we want PVP world...

Our community is not big we have like 10 ppl on ... So for this is advertise .. Begin a Good server from zero...Thanks for understood...for more communication you can write your problems on our facebook fan page..

http://l2koselite.webs.com/

I feel you bro !

We want back the old lineage 2 with dragonic and etc when we were young playing with our friends  :) i'm joining

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Maybe you can take a domain and some protections ...

Please make a smaller patch whitch will only conclude the system 20-25 mb!

-Gold3x