interlude Lineage ][WarPath New Features Comming!!!

Lineage II WarPath

Yeah w8 for update..

And keep play in this server with gm's chatban for no reason 2hours + every time and insulting with personal message..

Player goes near to gm and says for fun "Hi newbie <3 :P" = "Player"Chatbanned for 2hours... Pathetic..

Player says some lyrics of song at HV in english = "Player"Chatbanned for 2hours....lol?

Before 2 days a gm made event Called "Hide And Seek" so he told i'm at giran PolyMorph like One npc,Find me and talk to me..

Players was searching like 1hour and he was spamming on ANNOUNCE all the time that they are blind and omg wtf are u doing u cant find me i cancel the event...So the reason that NOONE find him was THAT HE WAS INVISIBLE!!!

There is 2 gms that doing this all the time and they think they are gods cauze they have acces lvl omg...

The think is that they dont realize that players keep the server alive and they need them...

I know there is rulles but thoose Chatbans are stupid rly...

I hope enygma will do somethink for this...

zaxaxaxaxa

true story

Yeah w8 for update..

And keep play in this server with gm's chatban for no reason 2hours + every time and insulting with personal message..

Player goes near to gm and says for fun "Hi newbie <3 :P" = "Player"Chatbanned for 2hours... Pathetic..

Player says some lyrics of song at HV in english = "Player"Chatbanned for 2hours....lol?

Before 2 days a gm made event Called "Hide And Seek" so he told i'm at giran PolyMorph like One npc,Find me and talk to me..

Players was searching like 1hour and he was spamming on ANNOUNCE all the time that they are blind and omg wtf are u doing u cant find me i cancel the event...So the reason that NOONE find him was THAT HE WAS INVISIBLE!!!

There is 2 gms that doing this all the time and they think they are gods cauze they have acces lvl omg...

The think is that they dont realize that players keep the server alive and they need them...

Yeah w8 for update..

like they say update "v2" will be tonight so check tomorrow server, now about staff i don't care what event they make or who take chat ban i play my "game" for my fan.

i hope when i meet again in other pvp server the legends "mh" will be more strong, enjoy

Legend clan the mh?

To say that "bullsh1t" you think that your clan is legend?

Wake up kiddo you play in pvp server.

Legend clan the mh?

To say that "bullsh1t" you think that your clan is legend?

Wake up kiddo you play in pvp server.

1, yes im play only pvp servers we have 2012! not 2004-06

2,legend clan? don't think they are just a team like others clan i say it with my way

3,kiddo? don't think im 20 y/o im work every day not like you post every topic to pick some post for next level (keep doing that)

4,my clan legend? nah we are just friends and we make game not job

5, poster boy try to play any from this type servers and then post for clans/servers problem or what ever.

i hope when i meet again in other pvp server the legends "mh" will be more strong, enjoy

lol chaos i know mh clan but here i  see that most important players missing so dont talk about mh tard....if u dont know real clan....

lol chaos i know mh clan but here i  see that most important players missing so dont talk about mh tard....if u dont know real clan....

if u dont know real clan what u mean? Always i see Mosthated same + some randoms Sample EQ Members + MH Together = Random.. and more .. so I think you dont know nothing. First they want learn that < 1 clan cant play another clan members.. If They want play mixed = Failed...

if u dont know real clan what u mean? Always i see Mosthated same + some randoms Sample EQ Members + MH Together = Random.. and more .. so I think you dont know anythink. First they want learn that < 1 clan cant play another clan members..

i can start couting 1st=frank, kariajin, gromar, farmereborn, kenny, supafreak more and more..and this u call mh?.. so dont talk sid plz i wont flame u or smth but this is the true..

and yy..i can see name Traitors not MostHated..

what is the lol chaos?  some of my members too cant play this period bcuz summer, any way i see franky pick eq and lastsaram clan he god +40 members first 3 days he fail aden siege he pm me for help but ofc i don't answer and then what? he make new clan with "zlipdabeast" and he fail for second time and they leave server, " like i say i hope in any other pvp server to meet them again and belive me that will happend"

i can start couting 1st=frank, kariajin, gromar, farmereborn, kenny, supafreak more and more..and this u call mh?.. so dont talk sid plz i wont flame u or smth but this is the true..

and yy..i can see name Traitors not MostHated..

1.I know All old MH Members .. About Kenny he is my friend too but he is leave lineage2 and never back 2 suprefreak and gromar etc i dont know about them,but i know only that they are out . So Frank invite lastsaram'friends +EQ ETC 40+ members  And get one Mixed clan ... Mixed clan never can win !  i speak true !!