interlude L2Sanctuary Interlude - Awesome Features Tomorrow 19:00 +2 GTM!!Do Not Loose it!

L2Sanctuary

Don't make vote system like on other servers cause everyone will be afk in giran waiting for vote.If you want more votes make something different.Something like:If you don't vote you won't be able to use buffer etc.2-3 servers made this 2 years ago and nowadays IL admins still can't manage it to work?

I was thinking to add something like this but there are peoples who say "I must vote the server to take my buffs in game? lol"

Don't make vote system like on other servers cause everyone will be afk in giran waiting for vote.If you want more votes make something different.Something like:If you don't vote you won't be able to use buffer etc.2-3 servers made this 2 years ago and nowadays IL admins still can't manage it to work?

I was thinking to add something like this but there are peoples who say "I must vote the server to take my buffs in game? lol"

These ppl will ruin your server.If you want vote then you have to do something different.I don't think they want to stay afk 2-3 days for vote reward.Imo "vote buffer" is better.Ppl will vote even if they are full geared.

These ppl will ruin your server.If you want vote then you have to do something different.I don't think they want to stay afk 2-3 days for vote reward.Imo "vote buffer" is better.Ppl will vote even if they are full geared.