interlude L2Sanctuary Interlude - Awesome Features Tomorrow 19:00 +2 GTM!!Do Not Loose it!

L2Sanctuary

i think better and  from votes man because with raid boss no easy will never farm with all clan zergs!! :S so make and boss jews from vote also

Ok,i have added vote jewls on vote option too,prices are 25 vote items,either you can get them from raid bosses.

i think better and  from votes man because with raid boss no easy will never farm with all clan zergs!! :S so make and boss jews from vote also

Ok,i have added vote jewls on vote option too,prices are 25 vote items,either you can get them from raid bosses.

cool very nice ,,, and boss jews from vote ;) will nice pvp i think gl man cya all at the grand opening 27/08 :D

Np,also i want to hear more suggestions about us and let we make the peoples who say"server x2000 will be never serius" to change their opinions.