High Five question about the quests!

tdk123

Question

Hello there,

we have a L2Brick Datapack(an older one..) and we miss there some quests..

Legendary Tales, Tired of Waiting, Wings of Sand, Don't Know, Don't Care, Refined Dragon Blood.

We don't know how to add these quests, because we can't find the download for it anywhere.. we searched and searched, but didn't find anything..

We would be glad, if anyone could help us. - thanks! :*

Hello there,

we have a L2Brick Datapack(an older one..) and we miss there some quests..

Legendary Tales, Tired of Waiting, Wings of Sand, Don't Know, Don't Care, Refined Dragon Blood.

We don't know how to add these quests, because we can't find the download for it anywhere.. we searched and searched, but didn't find anything..

We would be glad, if anyone could help us. - thanks! :*

Can't you code them ?

Just find client infos for cond variables, read an walkthrough and go on retail for missing HTMs cases, and you're almost done.

Can't you code them ?

Just find client infos for cond variables, read an walkthrough and go on retail for missing HTMs cases, and you're almost done.

Can't you code them ?

most of H5 (and older) quests are deleted in GoD, so he cannot go and check on retail.

Can't you code them ?

most of H5 (and older) quests are deleted in GoD, so he cannot go and check on retail.

if you dont want to way you gotta wait till l2j finish all the questing (i dont know if they are going to continue their work on high five) but, if you want to pay....

maybe you can find someone *coff *coff me, who sell em.

p.s: lazyness is never cheap.

if you dont want to way you gotta wait till l2j finish all the questing (i dont know if they are going to continue their work on high five) but, if you want to pay....

maybe you can find someone *coff *coff me, who sell em.

p.s: lazyness is never cheap.

Mhh.. depends on the price.. I'll pm you for this(if i could.. :D) or you pm me..

But I'm still waiting for other solutions! :P :)

- code them yourself, it's free.

- pickup them on another project, it's free.

- buy them, it's not free.

Depending of length, a quest is around 1 day to 3 days of work, x5 = 5 to 15 days. About project who got thhose quests, I invite you to check russians forks, it's probably far beyond retail (as anything russians care about), but it will probably 'work'.

Mhh.. depends on the price.. I'll pm you for this(if i could.. :D) or you pm me..

But I'm still waiting for other solutions! :P :)

- code them yourself, it's free.

- pickup them on another project, it's free.

- buy them, it's not free.

Depending of length, a quest is around 1 day to 3 days of work, x5 = 5 to 15 days. About project who got thhose quests, I invite you to check russians forks, it's probably far beyond retail (as anything russians care about), but it will probably 'work'.