[Questions] Ehem... Just some questions!

Well, first of all hello to everyone of this discussion.

Those last days I was thinking of starting WoW (Im lineage2 player) and I want from you (the pros xD) to gimme some instructions about the game , a good server for a newbie (with experience on MMORPG's) and all those related to game stuff.

Thanks, ExTe.

(P.S.: DeathSolder is a nab ^^)

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm.. well.. First of all i am going to introduce you to WoW.. It is a 3D game like Lineage2 but the sotry is completely different.. The two worlds of Azeroth and Outland.. The worlds of Alliances and Hordes have a war together.. Neither the alliance nor nordes can understand the language that each other speaks.. Through Quests you make there is a whole world and history developed right in-front of your eyes.. I think that for WoW has been made the greatest work of all MMo Rpg Games..so alliances and hordes have their classes each ( I suggest a horde { undead } Rogue ) It isnt like l2 where you make quests to choose your class. in WoW you choose your class when you create the character.. If you need further information ask me or Google is always a good friend :):)

Also in WoW you have to walk in the begining to reach the destinations.. Later you can use the animal transportation or Portals that transfer you to a town ( If you create a mage you have skills to teleport in a town )

A good server in which you would learn a lot about WoW would be OFFICIAL but to create an account you need almost 60 Euros ( you need to buy the discs WoW and BC to use the authenticational code and then a timecard.. )

You don't know if you are going to like the Game so i suggest a Blizz-Like server( low rate ) like WoWZeus.. As I can see you are greek too so a greek server would be ideal :)

I HOPE I HELPED :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm.. well.. First of all i am going to introduce you to WoW.. It is a 3D game like Lineage2 but the sotry is completely different.. The two worlds of Azeroth and Outland.. The worlds of Alliances and Hordes have a war together.. Neither the alliance nor nordes can understand the language that each other speaks.. Through Quests you make there is a whole world and history developed right in-front of your eyes.. I think that for WoW has been made the greatest work of all MMo Rpg Games..so alliances and hordes have their classes each ( I suggest a horde { undead } Rogue ) It isnt like l2 where you make quests to choose your class. in WoW you choose your class when you create the character.. If you need further information ask me or Google is always a good friend :):)

Also in WoW you have to walk in the begining to reach the destinations.. Later you can use the animal transportation or Portals that transfer you to a town ( If you create a mage you have skills to teleport in a town )

A good server in which you would learn a lot about WoW would be OFFICIAL but to create an account you need almost 60 Euros ( you need to buy the discs WoW and BC to use the authenticational code and then a timecard.. )

You don't know if you are going to like the Game so i suggest a Blizz-Like server( low rate ) like WoWZeus.. As I can see you are greek too so a greek server would be ideal :)

I HOPE I HELPED :)

Thx for this i started playing to :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Let me tell you something about WoW from my point of view its has stupid graficks .Im a lineage 2 player i play lineage 2 for some time now like 2 or 3 years and i played WoW for only a monuts and i got extremly bored i played with all the classes an good highrate and mid rate servers but i got bored alot so I return to L2 :-*

Let me tell you something about WoW from my point of view its has stupid graficks .Im a lineage 2 player i play lineage 2 for some time now like 2 or 3 years and i played WoW for only a monuts and i got extremly bored i played with all the classes an good highrate and mid rate servers but i got bored alot so I return to L2 :-*

wow graphics are cartoony because its based on warcraft, i agree with u that L2 looks alot better but wow has better movement and is more dynamic in pvp, wasd and having skills like charge/blink along with alot more moves than u use in l2 makes more diverse. i was watching l2 pvp movies with ppl that only use 1 bar and only 3 spells, 3 potions on them, f1 - f6, in wow u cant do anything with only 3 spells.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

well guys if you play Lineage and start WoW you will get bored no matter what...

on Lineage you spam some buttons and get yourself a PvP...

In WoW it's extremely different...

What's more in WoW there are Battlegrounds and an Arena...

Lineage's arena sucks compared to WoW's...