Internet For free! (INSANE)

Introduction

Hello everybody  <------ (my classic introduction :D)In this topic you will learn how you can get free internet access without paying.I Have been using this trick to get internet access from the past four months i.e 2nd of December 2010,the date on which my dad disconnected my internet connection,so that I would start studying :P

The reason why you are reading this topic

1)You Have the same problem as mine.

2)You want to save money

What i should download

Tmac Nets

Download and Install both the tools.

Starting

i)Scanning the network:Open Netscan and in the field "Range From" enter any IP range.For eg: 192.168.10.1. In the second box enter 192.168.10.255.The IP range maybe different as in 192.168.1.1-192.168.1.255.But always remember to put 1 in the end of the From field and 255 in the end of the TO field.

Then press start scanning button on the right side and wait for the scan to finish.It should look like this

358qq83.png

ii)Selecting your IP and mac:Now select any active connection you find and do n0t close netscan yet.Disable your network connection [start>Control Panel>Network and Internet Connection>Network Connection.] and open TMAC.Press "Change Mac" and enter the mac of the connection you selected,uncheck "Automatically Restart Network Connection to Apply Changes"(I have selected IP 192.168.10.132 whose mac is 20-CF-30-9E-33-F5).

It should look like this:

b4j8yr.png

Now enable your network connection and right click on the network connection icon and select 'Properties'.Double click on 'Internet

Protocols' under the General Tab and enter the IP of the person.

2drfdht.png

iii)Enjoy!!: Open your Browser and enjoy free internet.

Note: Both IP and Mac should exactly be the same for this to work.

If it still doesn't work, select a different active connection from netscan and repeat the process.

Well there is always a risk !For everything :D

i need to have any staff like,router,wireless or something like that?..and how much speed are we talking about?

i need to have any staff like,router,wireless or something like that?..and how much speed are we talking about?

the speed is just normal..you need a telephone line

the speed is just normal..you need a telephone line

aaahh...it is like the internet that we go to mini markets and buy cards with a pin and we put a eth line in telephone,but it is free??...

now i cought it....awesome...thnx you..free internet for all..^_^

aaahh...it is like the internet that we go to mini markets and buy cards with a pin and we put a eth line in telephone,but it is free??...

2mbps

Exactly..

Very cool share but one question if i use this and get a free connection it'll be a 2mpbs connection? or it depends on the internet i catched?

2mbps(but i tking it is lower)