L2 Quittance GRAND OPENING 22/8

strawhat

i see only 1 fail here, and that is not the server.sensis before u throw this words, u should know that server doesn't even open.

Dude, there was lot of servers that announce they start xx day xx hour, and bam, website closed, admin doesn't tell anything, Maybe this is same?

i see only 1 fail here, and that is not the server.sensis before u throw this words, u should know that server doesn't even open.

Dude, there was lot of servers that announce they start xx day xx hour, and bam, website closed, admin doesn't tell anything, Maybe this is same?

server, website and forum works for me, just logged off from game.Merfis, u again? i don't think there is any other stubborn kid on maxcheather except u, who blame all of the servers, hate on everything opens without even testing them :) get a brain poor child and thank God that we didn't met in real life :)

server, website and forum works for me, just logged off from game.Merfis, u again? i don't think there is any other stubborn kid on maxcheather except u, who blame all of the servers, hate on everything opens without even testing them :) get a brain poor child and thank God that we didn't met in real life :)

Site does not work for me :(

Show me where did i criticize this server. I just said i smell ddos attack, that's all. Its my opinion, not hating lol. Actually i am gona join this server, and don't wana make bad reputation to this server with my talking, just i say my opinion. Hold on your mouth little kidd

Well im sure that's DDoS attack.SOme retards don't respect the work of others.

No they do it for fun or for money,ddos protection companies pays ppl to ddos other sites/game servers or w/e.

Why u guys make hopes for non-ddosprotect servers?