So, i need an experienced player for something.

antata

I am playing GKhavatari in a populated 50x gracia final server, and i need somebody to teach me how to make macros with him, i don't use any CP spammers in PvP so i can barely clickity-clack everything on my skill bar.SO

Can anybody teach me how to make good macros ? I played L2 for 7 years and never used macros, i played around with them for a bit yesterday but failed with every one.I am looking to make myself macros that i can use in oly, can anybody teach me how/what i should make?

For what exactly do you need macros for?Only cp spamming?If so,

Put the cp potions and the greater cp potions on a bar you don't use(7,8,9,10)

Drag and drop them in the first two macro lines(1 and 2)

Save and you're done

Then what's the point on making macro when you can have the CP potion itself on ur skill bar? My point is that both macro and CP potion are holding only 1 'position' on your skill bar, why you need the macro?

When i started the thread i just wanted help with some tips on how to use macros, as in to combine like 2 skills in 1 macro, so that they are still effective but i don't need to click so many stuff on my skill bar.That's what i am looking for, some combinations that won't be a waste when i use them in pvp, instead of getting frustrated with all the skills that i have to click.

drag a skill to macro and u will see "/useskill force blaster" for exapmle. After first command add force to make it /useskillforce force blaster and it will hit player without ctrl