Do u like play Guitar hero on:  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Do u like play Guitar hero on:

• PC
    • XBOX360
    • PS3
    • Wii

try this on real guitar fags

Lol actually i have real electric guitar!all the songs in GH3 i can play them!so before u talk like this u should think that there are ppl who don't know any instrument!so u can play GH !maybe if u become "addicted " yto game (not in serious) u can decide to learn real guitar so watch ur mouth dude!

• 5 months later...

gh3 and fof fan reporting in ;]

lately compared fof to gh3 and i have 3 things to say

songs are better prepared in all gh and rockband games but more songs are in fof besides that fof have all gh and rockband songs so in this thing frets on fire are better than rockband or any guitar hero game

next thing is options to play and here gh is far better than fof... you have single player mode, cooperative player mode, chalange mode, and free play while fof have free play

and last thing is graphic and animation its not most important thing but it gives you more fun from play when you can see your avatar playing on custom guitar on stage :]

all in all i prefer fof but also have instaled gh3

• 2 months later...

ok my friends :D its time for showdown :>

http://www.jamlegend.com/refer/li/317658

game from that link is same as gh3 or fof but played via browser and you can play online :D with friends in same time (its showdown) or just chelenge someone into a duel :D you played first and then he must beat your score :D game is awesome :) try it :D

also if you want to you can chalange my in a duel :] nick:scovron