interlude Lineage II BD - NO-CusToM PvP SerVeR ******** [21/08/2012] (LIVE!)

BlueDragonL2

So gl with ur 1 week max server. No donations - no money to keep it aliv

Stop guessing on my topic , how do you know my status , lineage 2 is a hobbie to me , i always liked to get players feel and enjoy my work ;) so chill out server will last longer and community is growing easy and safe :P

don't you worry about this server !

you must deside some time server with donate is thief admin server without donate no much lifetime what the fuck? deside what you want and what is the right thing to do and tell to ppl to know

What you wanna know more ? ..i can support server costs , if any help will be needed i will let people know about that but i will try to keep as long as i can donations off ! anyway if there will be any donations will not be for something that you cannot manage to get into game or extra bonus things , like augments etc !

Beside all this spam from this forum , server is getting more popular every moment and players say that they like server , looks promising and stable and i can assure you all this server will not be 1 week / 1 month server ;)

WWW.L2BLUEDRAGON.COM join and experience our gameplay now by just downloading and extracting the patch , running l2.exe !!

So you have custom jews...kinda like this?

212-jew-jitsu-they-will-win.jpg

Yet another server just like all the others with no guards in farm places, weapons without SA, items only attainable with vote items. And my personal favorite, the most retarded "feature" of all: restricting global chat to X number of PVPs.

No thanks.

So you have custom jews...kinda like this?

212-jew-jitsu-they-will-win.jpg

Yet another server just like all the others with no guards in farm places, weapons without SA, items only attainable with vote items. And my personal favorite, the most retarded "feature" of all: restricting global chat to X number of PVPs.

No thanks.

like a boss....... you so fail !

hey kid ... you can get only the Legend tattoo with vote items , with 3 rewards you have the tattoo

lol server .... titan with renzy use bow and do 7k dmg on armour +20 full set  epic fail server !!!!!

then go and learn to use the "NPC BUFFER"

lol , you tell me to go and use buffer ? hey asshole ,  i have 6k deffence .. do you know what the fuk is 6k deffence  and i get 7k dmg from frenzy titan ..... and i get 2k each hit from zealot tyrant ....... fix your server idiot  ,  and what the fuk is  titan and tyrant with bow doing more dmg than archer .......  fuked server epic fail , go make  super mario server better

lol , you tell me to go and use buffer ? hey asshole ,  i have 6k deffence .. do you know what the fuk is 6k deffence  and i get 7k dmg from frenzy titan ..... and i get 2k each hit from zealot tyrant ....... fix your server idiot  ,  and what the fuk is  titan and tyrant with bow doing more dmg than archer .......  fuked server epic fail , go make  super mario server better

and non frenzy titan doing 2.8k dmg  on 6k deffence !!!!!!!  LMFAO !!!!!!

looks like some kid got mad and furios o,O , im so full of kids like you that i'm gonna just ignore you from now ;) , l2 should be +16 years min....you risk to do a brain attack , overloading your brain like that is not good kido ...btw bow can't be used anymore on titan;paladin etc !

don't talk me about balance and mario ;)

SERVER IS ONLINE , JOIN US !

you say im kiddo ..........  becausei tell you the truth ... first fix your noob  server and then  make it live  you are the tard kiddo  l2 matrix stats and not balanced gtfu

Sorry but .. are u Nighty's wife ?

/leave my topic retard !

players will join anyway and see that u are lieng !

lol ?  i never lie  i join i test and i say whats going on  ... your server is epic lol ..... full with custom items and no balance........  eoic fail !!!!  5k dmg on 6k deff  NICE this shows you epic fail lol server  /  +  overlod  seals last forever ...  double fail