[HELP] i need a good developer about that problem!!!

xXObanXx

Question

Hello maxcheaters developers...

so i extremely need your help about that problem!

so my server is L2jserver H5 last revision...

i have add VERY MUCH mods (events, codes, commands, etc.)

so i don't know why but the character on every join on the server start on "null" coordinates, 1 level and dead (without "to village" button)

the same thing happened and when the character is login for first time!(after create)

and on every join the player is like before... but... if for example you will put a skill on the bar on anything else... it will keep it!

so that means the character is updated... but something give that actions to player...

(i already check enterworld.java and logout.java and i don't found something)

so i need a good developer to help me please! add me on skype: hapor_345 or pm me here!

Thank's!

I'm waiting!

Edit: When the character is going on 3rd class transfer, he permanently crashed and shows that error:

Assertion failed: Delta==Delta [File:.\UnPhysic.cpp] [Line: 1095]

and crashed on every login!

Your custom mods create this problem.I don't know what exactly can be the problem but maybe the problem is the Starting Tittle. If it is more than 16 characters , it creates this problem. Fix it and try again , if it's not the problem , make what Tryskell told you.

Ok! the problem solved...

the problem was in L2PcInstance.java that the system was not give the right updates!

i want to said a BIG thank's to Erlandys that he was the only person that he added me on skype and he helped me to fix this!

and he learn me and some things that i think the most people here you don't know!!!!!!

Thank's Erlandys!

Problem Solved!

You can lock this topic!

Again Thank's!