New Outcome #3

i think render should be bigger, also he doesnt fit with the bg , and one more thing i don't want to be aggresive but again this fucking abstract in the background? Update your abstract folder almost daily so you will avoid making the same and the same effects on signatures. the idea isn't bad tho.

i think render should be bigger, also he doesnt fit with the bg , and one more thing i don't want to be aggresive but again this -beep-ing abstract in the background? Update your abstract folder almost daily so you will avoid making the same and the same effects on signatures. the idea isn't bad tho.

i think render should be bigger, also he doesnt fit with the bg , and one more thing i don't want to be aggresive but again this -beep-ing abstract in the background? Update your abstract folder almost daily so you will avoid making the same and the same effects on signatures. the idea isn't bad tho.

Something telling me this " You have no idea what is fits with the signatures ". (Friendly). Waiting for xDrac reply and I don't see anything which is not fit here. Have you looked at it or just posting?

Something telling me this " You have no idea what is fits with the signatures ". (Friendly). Waiting for xDrac reply and I don't see anything which is not fit here. Have you looked at it or just posting?

you propably didn't understand what i wanted to say

bg; http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=247927.0

again; http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=241174.0

i won't keep searching for more sigs with this repetive effect.

you propably didn't understand what i wanted to say

bg; http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=247927.0

again; http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=241174.0

i won't keep searching for more sigs with this repetive effect.

You are full of lacks in your mind dude. Have you realised the improvement from this tag you see now than the others you show me? OMG

You are full of lacks in your mind dude. Have you realised the improvement from this tag you see now than the others you show me? OMG

[gr] γράψε ελληνικά γιατί τα αγγλικά σου δεν τα καταλαβαίνω , και έχεις κάνει πολύ καλύτερα sigs και βελτιώσει από προηγούμενα δεν βλέπω αλλά μια μονοτονία στο στύλ

[gr] γράψε ελληνικά γιατί τα αγγλικά σου δεν τα καταλαβαίνω , και έχεις κάνει πολύ καλύτερα sigs και βελτιώσει από προηγούμενα δεν βλέπω αλλά μια μονοτονία στο στύλ

[GR] Μάλλον δεν ξέρεις να κρίνεις. Αν είναι αυτό μονοτονία ε τι να σου πω ασε να κρίνει κάποιος άλλος για να δεις οτι κάνεις λάθος.

[ΕΝ] Sorry for greek language we just have a conversation!

[GR] Μάλλον δεν ξέρεις να κρίνεις. Αν είναι αυτό μονοτονία ε τι να σου πω ασε να κρίνει κάποιος άλλος για να δεις οτι κάνεις λάθος.

[ΕΝ] Sorry for greek language we just have a conversation!

[gr] Εγώ μια χαρά κρίνω εσύ δεν δέχεσαι τις κριτικές , και μονοτονία εννοώ στα εφέ , είμαι σίγουρος διάβασες μερικά guides και απλός σταμάτησες να διαβάζεις guides/tuts γιατί απλός δεν βλέπω απολύτος τίποτα καινούργιο [/gr]

[en] end of this conv here. to avoid bad attitude from both of us [/en]

I gotta agree with Epimetheus on this one, i get it u love those effects but its kinda boring to repeat the same effects ove and over again, dont you think?

On this sig, i think that you placed many effects on top of the render making you lose the focal point.

Try to improve your smudge and blend in the effects and such, that way u will surely improve.

I gotta agree with Epimetheus on this one, i get it u love those effects but its kinda boring to repeat the same effects ove and over again, dont you think?

On this sig, i think that you placed many effects on top of the render making you lose the focal point.

Try to improve your smudge and blend in the effects and such, that way u will surely improve.

Nahh. I tought that was good. Anyway now I'm 10 points lower xD

I thing it's awesome great perfeect  :3

In my & your eyes its good ye but what can tell the experts here "Not so good". So dissapointed :/

In my & your eyes its good ye but what can tell the experts here "Not so good". So dissapointed :/

It's not something to be disappointed, rofl. You are showing your work in order to get comments so you can improve yourself based on your mistakes and learn by them, that's the goal. If it's not then you shouldn't be posting any of ur works to begin with.

Afterall, each member has the right to express her/his opinion the way she/he sees it, since u gave her/him that right.

Ollei Kati tha poun  kapioi haters klp klp simasia exei esena s aresei? Kai meta pare Kai mia 2ri gnwmi polli to pezoun expert alla sto telos ... Tecpa enema m aresei einai Kati to wreo Kai anyway den thelw na fanw kakos