Mini Automatic Donation version [15EUR!!!!]

Hey there, since most of you can't afford my original L2ACP I've decided to create a minified donation version for much cheaper price. The system can be easily integrated into any website since its only a little form. It works like this:

A little form is shown to the player, he types in his character name (where the reward will be given) and clicks "Donate". He then gets redirected to paypal website where he inputs how much he would like to donate. When the payment is complete my system will validate to make sure the payment was made and add certain items (configurable) straight to his characters inventory. The whole donation process takes maximum 2minutes!!!

Payment method: PayPal.com (if you would like any others added, let me know).

Supports all versions and packs!

P.S. The system has 2 mini log engines, one to log all of the donations made and another one is for errors. As well as TELNET which allows to add the item to inventory without having to log out from the server.

For example/live preview contact me.

Price 15EUR!!!!!!

Well you can set up the reward to something like "Donation Coins" and create a NPC in game where you can redeem those coins for certain features/items.

And a pic:

scaled.php?server=152&filename=94691609.png&res=landing

and then you get redirected to

80306613.jpg

Well you can set up the reward to something like "Donation Coins" and create a NPC in game where you can redeem those coins for certain features/items.

And a pic:

scaled.php?server=152&filename=94691609.png&res=landing

and then you get redirected to

80306613.jpg

If you help me install this in my website i will buy it. Pm me