xax0r's Tavern!

xax0r

Here I'm back! This time I performed next new logotype. I want to know (again!) opinions about my works. This time, logotype, was changed and I hope you will criticising it as well.

6edu9y.jpg

- original outcome -

1ie82b.jpg

nnnzf7.jpg

- Here we go a black 'n' white versions of this logotype. I think it can be used in tv logo -

Don't bump please, if people have something to say or comment on, they will do so.

As for the logotypes (?)

I like the plain white best, it's simple and clean. Use the black or white one depending on background.

I don't like the Bevel and Emboss effect you used on the first one. :P

Here we go with my new try. I just want to create black'n'white signature since I downloaded this render and I imagine this times I should do it like now:

2jdg7co.jpg

Of course CnC here about my new try! :)

Here we go with my new try. I just want to create black'n'white signature since I downloaded this render and I imagine this times I should do it like now:

2jdg7co.jpg

Of course CnC here about my new try! :)

Interesting Piece of work I would like a different font in your texts and little burn on the top of the render its too bright. I mean at the head of him.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

After few months without practice and fun with photoshop I decided to restart skilling. I was create something different that I do usually and this is my outcome:

v1

2zrp108.jpg

v2

abgrhk.jpg

v3

34isso1.jpg

I'm waiting for your comments and a lot of criticism, but I hope some people will like it. It's different for me, because I usually create signatures with renders from games, not with real life renders. Waiting for comments!

Regards,

~xax0r (aka Kraha)