Lineage II Website

U copied l2goal's site.Even the voting buttons too.U just changed the bg

Who cares? It looks awful anyway...

But yes, Snoopi should remove my buttons  >:( as they were made for L2Goal, the rest of the site is not even close.

i just desing it with same style? where is the problem?

venue_website_by_xdrac-d3hxk2e.jpg

Obviously you ripped it.

And there was another similar template created by PenToY if I ain't wrong

I prefer Pentoy*  :-[

And that's right, I've made a similar template before xDrac, L2Goal's was also made by me based on this layout.

Who cares? It looks awful anyway...

But yes, Snoopi should remove my buttons  >:( as they were made for L2Goal, the rest of the site is not even close.

i will do it don't warry

Υou are ripper.

Let's see what Drac has to say about it as well

dude it is not a ripper because his web based on Drac's.He is a ripper cuz he made exctlcy the same style with L2Goal's (even the voting button) but he changed the bg.

That's all.

dude it is not a ripper because his web based on Drac's.He is a ripper cuz he made exctlcy the same style with L2Goal's (even the voting button) but he changed the bg.

That's all.

Copying a style, in my vocabulary is called ripping dunno for you. Anyway can I have a preview of your site?

Copying a style, in my vocabulary is called ripping dunno for you. Anyway can I have a preview of your site?

Making a site based on smt else is not a rip.This is the international design vocabulary.But this user made this site as was L2Goal's.He just changed a bg.That's all.

I have already requeste dthis to its owner.Wating....

Making a site based on smt else is not a rip.This is the international design vocabulary.But this user made this site as was L2Goal's.He just changed a bg.That's all.

I have already requeste dthis to its owner.Wating....

how the fuck i could do same shit with l2goal's website i never have see it omagad.

Quote from: Snoopi on Yesterday at 04:32:06 am

you are ok if i sell it?

try if you like

If I'm not mistaken Alex was q mod there.Moreover Bon this has nothing to with Drac's.Its same with l2goal's.Waiting for trance

True , goal's site was smilar. Anyway for sure just ask from the owner's trance should remember it.