High five help me improve duelist

Sifu

hello guys i play high five pvp server and i have duelist but i need help to improve hes stats..i have elegia full atribute full enchant..Hero duelist on the server has vesper set and hes far better but i dont know why i tested vesper and i have lower stats any idea any secret to improve stats..

i use these dyes play without berseker are you sure about it ?

Dont forget also that there's for sure difference between you and him to your playstyle.

But i ll agree with KnipeX. Thats one of the best ''setup'' to one duelist.

There is not anyhing else that can imrpove your character. The only thing now is to find the right way to play your class/char. So, i cant explain you how to play it. You have to play a class for years so you can find playstyles easier

Totally agree!

the topic author is asking for oly i think, i can tell u on my example (i am tyrant), it took me like whole year to master the class, but the best way is to play every other class and see with what you may be surprised

the topic author is asking for oly i think, i can tell u on my example (i am tyrant), it took me like whole year to master the class, but the best way is to play every other class and see with what you may be surprised

any buff from other charachter to ++ buffs i have alreday combat aura blazing skin and resists

I dont think so that he is talking about oly. Look at that line. He already mentioned that he has buffs like combat aura + blazing skin!

Enchant Duelist Spirit on +Power route ( the one which increases damage on PvP)

The most important thing in one Duelist is to be enchanted  on PvP Power. Yes! Look it if you have enchanted correct.

• 1 month later...