Phoenix Engine

Rizel

lol rizel dont share -beep-ing source, now costumer what? i payed 70 euro, no anser my pms and nothing, share only jar with patch wtf

I already answered you in this topic. Back then, you (and every other customer) decided that the engine worths 70e for you and you bought it. You could use it for about a year, and you can still use it however you want. I just can't see how is this affecting you in any way. You got what you paid for, and imho I can do whatever I want with my work. I want to stop others reselling it.

event, most do not work at all.

anyone entering the event and can not do anything

Oh if I remember right it was because the thing that makes you stand up is placed weirdly (like standUp is before forceSit was set to false)

Rizel how fix this?

anyone entering the event and can not do anything

Oh if I remember right it was because the thing that makes you stand up is placed weirdly (like standUp is before forceSit was set to false)

Did you try? It was how I did it xD (didnt check this version tho but it should be the same o_o)

divideIntoTeams(2);

teleportToTeamPos();

preparePlayers();

createPartyOfTeam(1);

createPartyOfTeam(2);

forceSitAll();

giveSkill();

i can't find standup and how this fix it? PLEASE EXPLAIN, AND HELP, THANKS!!!

divideIntoTeams(2);

teleportToTeamPos();

preparePlayers();

createPartyOfTeam(1);

createPartyOfTeam(2);

forceSitAll();

giveSkill();

i can't find standup and how this fix it? PLEASE EXPLAIN, AND HELP, THANKS!!!

Oh I had the same problem xD

I did manage to fix it, although can't really remember now or when I commited it on my thing ;__; (interlude?)

Oh I had the same problem xD

I did manage to fix it, although can't really remember now or when I commited it on my thing ;__; (interlude?)

Haha rizel nice. Anyway, I have this engine by sahar fully fixed and reworked. If someone want, pm meh.

well as I stated in the first post, it wasn't fully bugfree back then but it didn't have this serious problems (at least noone reported that they can't use the events) if someone got fixes for it, pm if you want and I add them to the first post.