regarding

Aforic

noble's reply since finito when he replies he closes topic so he won't give chance to the poster above him to reply to his post

"i d like to wipe it and remove it and seeing many faces staring at it if i had the access.alas i cant"

the curent karma system sucks more than before because even if some people do way more good shares than others it doesn't matters if they don't got many friends with VIP++ so they can get mucho karma, it's for nothing and they will stop sharing. Because others who shares shit stuff and gots many VIP++ friends they will get easy karma.

:-h

i didnt lock that topic.

the truth is that many of the forum "scumbags" from negative karma went to extra positive while the positive guys are to 0

whats the difference?we let karma free to be given on shares as you were bitching. here are the results

i didnt lock that topic.

the truth is that many of the forum "scumbags" from negative karma went to extra positive while the positive guys are to 0

whats the difference?we let karma free to be given on shares as you were bitching. here are the results

hahaha, I see all time g.mods crying about no privs, but why don't you tell to Maxtor to give you the privs to make the forum better. And don't tell me he doesn't listens because you don't want to be more than words. Go mass demote and you will see that he will do changes, not as then when some still remained because pussies wanted special color for their names. If you know what I'm talking about.

Well since you care so much about how karma is working, explain me this: (I don't have something personal with you), why the hell you awarded yourself with 5 points of Reputation?