[Trick] Power level 3x people at once -> easy macro <-

*** This whole sequence is recorded into JITBIT Macro *** Just record this through once manually and it will be 100% consistant through out , because you always teleport in the same spots Diablo always moves the same way LAWL BLIZZ , its basically impossible not to get this to work the first time

Also a note, you can do this all with JITBIT, you dont need a bot, Just hit Record and play it through once it will always do the same thing , Also you can same window RES and POSITION

1. Normal Diablo Game

2. Have everyone join

3. everyone in window Mode

4. Jitbit macro maker plus immortal bot,

5. I setup the macro to invite all my toons, accept all the invites, change the quest to Enter The arch each time, Then resume with JITBIT

6. I turn on Immortal with F3 Untill it portals to The Pinnacle, I press SS, once till he opens the Portal ,

7. I turn off immortal, I hit Accept with jitbit, then i decline with everyone else, then i Continue with jitbit, on my main screen

8. i Turn on Immortal let him SS run up to diablo

9. Turn off Immortal

10, ESC, Bypass, Holding shift spamming hungering arrow, till 2nd phase, Bypass 2nd phase by spamming your arrows, he will just go up and you will pop into phase 3

11, Finish off diablo

12. Leave game with main , Exit with all leecher before the main exits,

Everyone in town gets the XP without having to worry about them going down, this is not super quick but its consistant and reliable,

I also vary up the game times with JITBIT, So its not doing 1 game every 5 mins, it has a randomize delay function built it

20k XP once your toons hit lvl 20 i think

takes about 2 days to level to 60