[Video] New GIRAN - First Part.

Hello, I'm back again, and I want to show you my first job change Giran.

Files are used. Unr. Usx. Utx.

ef9f7540bdd8t.jpg

e460bd359b3at.jpg

Video

/http://www.youtube.com/embed/AmRNkLRKeSY

I also ask you to comment on and suggest that it is possible to add a new Giran interesting?

Sorry for my english, I use a translate.

Impressive.

STOP STOP!

that a stealer, ANOTHER DAMN *** stealer

I did possible this damn Region Editing looooong time ago 1-2 month

LOOOOK AT Time it whas added 9 may, it hase and even earlier video's on my chanel - like from 4 may

AND i didn't tried to sell it, but those -leeching-s - this kali(garbage) and his semi bro eSpect,

steal the idea and here they go they are selling, what i did first,

BUT I wheren't in this purpose to sell it.

STOP Looking  on those damn stealers,

look on those who made it from zero, i shouldn't share that its possible but i did, and when theyr mind saw! THIS ONLY WHEN THEY SAW IT! after they damn made it! means they steal ideas

STO STOP!!

HE IS STEALER!

he want to sell something he ALLMOST DIDN"T DID FOR 200-500$

HE Is NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!

beware of this, he is scum, he steal all he could and sell this like for 200+!!!

LightFusion, Kiss my 3D ass, I make cool stuff, and you just know how to talk.

Get out of my theme, stupid "moldovanin" !

You doing nothing! YOU DON'T HAVE IN YOUR MIND that thing that will ALLOW YOU to made by yourself - all that it showd HERE ITS JUST STEALED WORK, YOU DID here NOTHING, this giran worth NOTHING!,

BUT MOST PART I HATE IS THAT YOU SELL IT FOR 200-500$ BUT IT DOESN'T Worth IT

PEOPLE!!!!

IF YOU WANT THIS GIRAN I will sell you it for 70-100$,

i got another work i'm on right now its much more better!

BEWARE OF THIS mind, THAT ONLY WANT TO STEAL FROM YOU!

There is allways alternative!!! PLZ he would just steal from you - HE DID NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look how he begs you not believe me =)

At first, I did not mention the price, but he is already trying to sell for cheaper, and who's the thief?

Second, it is a very nasty man, but he can be forgiven in the sight of a strong dementia. =))

MODERATORS ask you to clean the subject from the flood!

Look how he begs you not believe me =)

At first, I did not mention the price, but he is already trying to sell for cheaper, and who's the thief?

Second, it is a very nasty man, but he can be forgiven in the sight of a strong dementia. =))

MODERATORS ask you to clean the subject from the flood!

YOu sell damn armor, that worth nothing for 200$, that logicaly means that THE giran that is just staticmeshes from Goddessm you'l sell from 200$-700$, thats LOOGIC!,

YOU STEAL MY! IDEA, cause before 4 may, there WHERE NO REGIONS EDITING AT ALL!,

but when you look on it, ONLY THEN you realize that its possible and after it you just damn STEAL it and want to sell it for cosmic price !

YOU ARE JUST A SCUM!!! you have nothing in your mind, and you won't have it! cause you made it so, you think - how can i took from here, or them, YOU JUST A DAMN STEALER,

And if you don't know - HERE ARE Only posted shares, not YOUR STEALING!, you blind ........

allways will be alternative from scums like you, so get ready the damn w.. is just started.