Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

vlakako min prospatheis na to pekseis pro se vlamena kai hlhthia atoma pou to mono pou kseroun na kanoun einai na pezoun se pvp servers,kai egw pezw se mid kai epeza apo tote pou arxisa l2,den prospathw na to peksw pro se atoma pou pezoun pvp servers legontas ton "elate se mid rate server na sas dw ti tha kanete noobs"

 

By Saruman

Posted

vlakako min prospatheis na to pekseis pro se vlamena kai hlhthia atoma pou to mono pou kseroun na kanoun einai na pezoun se pvp servers,kai egw pezw se mid kai epeza apo tote pou arxisa l2,den prospathw na to peksw pro se atoma pou pezoun pvp servers legontas ton "elate se mid rate server na sas dw ti tha kanete noobs"

 

By Saruman

[gr]Magkia tous re file pou paizoun high rate.Etsi thn vriskoun ti na kanoume...

Posted

vlakako min prospatheis na to pekseis pro se vlamena kai hlhthia atoma pou to mono pou kseroun na kanoun einai na pezoun se pvp servers,kai egw pezw se mid kai epeza apo tote pou arxisa l2,den prospathw na to peksw pro se atoma pou pezoun pvp servers legontas ton "elate se mid rate server na sas dw ti tha kanete noobs"

 

By Saruman

 

Milise kai o saruman pou den nomizo na exei peksi l2 xwreis ton koza dipla tou , kai xwreis na einai edit se servers, kai mou leei na min to pekso magkas ,ta perisotera member pou exw 20+ einai oloi apo mid rate kai low , kai ksenerwsane me tin parti mou pou tous elega na pame stous noobo pvp servers "sas". Alla esy eisai o pro edw kai krinis ta panta.

By LostAmigoS

Posted

Milise kai o saruman pou den nomizo na exei peksi l2 xwreis ton koza dipla tou , kai xwreis na einai edit se servers, kai mou leei na min to pekso magkas ,ta perisotera member pou exw 20+ einai oloi apo mid rate kai low , kai ksenerwsane me tin parti mou pou tous elega na pame stous noobo pvp servers "sas". Alla esy eisai o pro edw kai krinis ta panta.

By LostAmigoS

 

Kaneis lathos,exw peksei se apirous server re file xoris ton kathe vlaka dipla mou (perisotero mid) kai oso gia tn clan re file sta @@ m poso xronwn einai,gia t parea kathomai,epilogi tou kathenos einai se pio server tha bei kai giati tha bei,episis epilogi sou einai na krineis 1 server,kai telos dn eimai edw gia na krinw kanenan.

 

By Saruman

Posted

SiD if you think you are good, i am waiting you here  http://www.lineage.ro/

 

Server will open at 7/8/2012  x50 no costum.

Show me there what you can do different for me you are another peace of sh1t like ats and the other randoms.

By LostAmigoS

1.I dont care another clans Sample ATS etc.

2.I tell you before my last 6-7-8 month For Lineage2 ! We play Hight Rate this time but you dont know old times what we play I can show you more video about mid rate +Low some rainbow members play another clans.

3.I bored too every week Closed servers.I think i go start russian Servers  if you want 9vs9 Again Join Russian Servers.

4.All Know my Differents than other Clans !

5.If YOU Are speak about my videos Next time i dont make 1 video about your clan [When dead] ! I make videos for fun. because i want all players remember me and my clan good.And Old Times Remember !

Posted

1.I dont care another clans Sample ATS etc.

2.I tell you before my last 6-7-8 month For Lineage2 ! We play Hight Rate this time but you dont know old times what we play I can show you more video about mid rate +Low some rainbow members play another clans.

3.I bored too every week Closed servers I go start russian Servers I think if you want 9vs9 Again Join Russian Servers.

4.All Know my Differents than other Clans !

5.If YOU Are speak about my videos Next time i dont make 1 video about your clan [When dead] ! I make videos because i want all players remember me and my clan good.And Old Times Remember !

my england is beast!

Posted

my england is beast!

1 more pro poor english boy.I looking your Country aaa no greek another Mad kid ! I say 30x My english not perfect if you dont understand go doctor ! Only Spamm

Posted

1.I dont care another clans Sample ATS etc.

2.I tell you before my last 6-7-8 month For Lineage2 ! We play Hight Rate this time but you dont know old times what we play I can show you more video about mid rate +Low some rainbow members play another clans.

3.I bored too every week Closed servers.I think i go start russian Servers  if you want 9vs9 Again Join Russian Servers.

4.All Know my Differents than other Clans !

5.If YOU Are speak about my videos Next time i dont make 1 video about your clan [When dead] ! I make videos for fun. because i want all players remember me and my clan good.And Old Times Remember !

 

X50 is a pvp server where is your problem?

and how to remember your clan when you all day stay afk on pvp servers and go one time pvp per day.

So i am telling you come here x50 and you will not stay town all day you will have to farm smthing.

I am waiting you there f you want come if no np.

Posted

Maybe we are going once per day for pvp,but when we go... we make epic pvp.Pvp that everyone will remember. You can check our videos again :)

 

@fuers server will open tomorrow.

Posted

1.I dont care another clans Sample ATS etc.

2.I tell you before my last 6-7-8 month For Lineage2 ! We play Hight Rate this time but you dont know old times what we play I can show you more video about mid rate +Low some rainbow members play another clans.

3.I bored too every week Closed servers.I think i go start russian Servers  if you want 9vs9 Again Join Russian Servers.

4.All Know my Differents than other Clans !

5.If YOU Are speak about my videos Next time i dont make 1 video about your clan [When dead] ! I make videos for fun. because i want all players remember me and my clan good.And Old Times Remember !

 

Dude i played all popular servers mid-rates and also played high rate servers and never seen u or ur "epic" clan.

Randoms will always  be randoms.

Failures will always be failures.

Remember that.

ur clan is not the best..."remmeber good and old times" rly? never seen u or heard of u or the clan so stfu now.

Posted

Dude i played all popular servers mid-rates and also played high rate servers and never seen u or ur "epic" clan.

Randoms will always  be randoms.

Failures will always be failures.

Remember that.

ur clan is not the best..."remmeber good and old times" rly? never seen u or heard of u or the clan so stfu now.

I think ur English bad too Read First what i write ! I say in my clan some members Play with another clans mid rate servers.[sample LivingLegends/Appeal clans with c3/c4 clients.BlindBoy Randoms always random? x0ax0 ok bring ur clan we will see  ! I think you are play now mid rate because you are start lineage2 with interlude client ! So Funny !

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Posts

    • L2 WARFRONT - INTERLUDE FACTION PvP GRAND OPENING: 30 OCTOBER 2026 | 18:00 UTC    ANGELS VS DEMONS. TWO FACTIONS. ONE WAR. Tired of joining another Interlude server just to spend weeks farming before you can enjoy real PvP? L2 WARFRONT is a heavily customised Lineage 2 Interlude C6 Good vs Evil (GvE) server, built around continuous faction warfare, meaningful objectives and character progression through PvP. Our goal is simple: bring back the excitement of classic Interlude PvP while offering something different from the usual private server experience. CLOSED BETA COMPLETED - 110 PLAYERS PARTICIPATED! Our Closed Beta launched on 3 October, with 110 players. Players experienced real faction battles, tested class balance and helped us identify improvements before Grand Opening. We've listened to the feedback and are continuing to polish the experience for 30 October. Watch actual WARFRONT Closed Beta gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N09KbyAagh0 No cinematic trailers pretending to be gameplay. See the real fights for yourself! SERVER FEATURES FACTION WARFARE Angels vs Demons - two opposing factions Level 80 start with free starter equipment Approximately 25-minute rotating faction battles Moving frontline with capturable outposts Capture the Main Outpost and assault the enemy HQ Strategic respawn locations and battlefield objectives PvP-based rewards and progression MINI AND GRAND EVENTS 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5 battles Team vs Team Capture the Flag King of the Hill Chaos and Deathmatch Daily Dion Faction Siege Weekly Giran Clan Siege Grand Boss faction battles Ranked 1v1 Olympiad CUSTOM PROGRESSION Character Mastery Gear Battle XP and equipment progression Battle Pass Custom class and faction balancing PvP rewards and achievements Clan recruitment system   BRING YOUR CLAN! Clan preregistration is already available through our Discord. Eligible preregistered clans can benefit from our special level 8 clan-start promotion. Whether you're coming with an organized clan, a few old friends or completely solo, there will be a place for you in the war. GRAND OPENING FRIDAY, 30 OCTOBER 2026 18:00 UTC / 21:00 MOSCOW Website: https://l2warfront.com Account Registration: https://l2warfront.com/register.html Discord: https://discord.gg/BGt5bfkrTw Closed Beta Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N09KbyAagh0 Classic Interlude combat, completely reimagined around faction warfare. See you on the battlefield!
    • ⛔ 🔥 YOUR ISSUE DATE IS MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE 🎂 On most US DLs the expiry lands on the holder's birthday. Not "around the same time" – exactly on the DOB. Month-day format, not day-month. 03/07 means March 7, not July 3. Mix up the order and you've birthed a date that never existed. Every template revision has a fixed revision date. On a 2012 California DL it's identical on all of them. Your own date – flag. Dates must chain: ISS plus term equals EXP. Break one link and the whole timeline is false. The machine checks arithmetic before it reads the name. 🐎 We verify dates against the state's official documentation before delivery. ✉️ US DL failing on flat ground? Send it – we'll audit the entire timeline. › TG: @mustang_service_ms ( https:// t.me/ mustang_service_ms ) › Channel: Mustang Service ( https:// t.me/ +JPpJCETg-xM1NjNl ) #drawing #kyc #photoshop #DL #dates
    • 🔥⚔️ LINEAGE 2 REBORN SIGNATURE – CHARACTERS & ADENA FOR SALE! ⚔️🔥 💎 CHARACTERS FOR SALE ✨ Eva’s Saint – Level 78 👑 Noblesse ⚔️ Subclass: Titan 💰 Price: €500 🔥 Archmage 👑 Noblesse ⚔️ Subclass: Destroyer (Destro) – Level 75 💰 Price: €400 💰 ADENA FOR SALE 🪙 1 Billion Adena = €250 📌 Server: L2Reborn Signature 📩 WTS – Want to Sell! Interested in any of these offers? Don't hesitate to contact me! 📬 DM me for more detailed information, screenshots, and serious inquiries. ⚔️ Choose your character, boost your gameplay, and make your next move on L2Reborn Signature! 🔥 #Lineage2 #L2Reborn #L2RebornSignature #EvaSaint #Archmage #Titan #Destro #AdenaForSale #WTS
    • can u release  clean  system folder for Samurai Crow??
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..