interlude Lineaage 2 *Natural ! GRAND OPENED 30/07/2012 !

L2 NATURAL

You think balance has to do with resist buffs only?This shows you have no idea of what balance is and server is going to fail in a month or less.

Don't talk to me like that , first join server and TEST balance , then you can talk al day long ;) .. this project is not a 2 week 1 month or 1 week project , we are going to be  STABLE , after alot of tests , fixes we are now ONLINE

13:30 - GRAND OPENING (NOW !!!)

DOWNLOAD PATCH FROM HERE :

http://l2natural.com/download.html

@Orbitek

64 BUFFS SLOTS AVAILABLE / RESIST BUFFS REMOVED TO MAINTAIN BALANCE (FIGHTER VS MAGE)

30 MINUTES LEFT TO THE GRAND OPENING (13:30)

Is your line of sight only 2 posts high? I asked that question first + 2 others.

This is faster and more convenient. Here's a reminder. Please read all of it.

Buff slots? Does npc buffer work for pets as well? Does at least one of the farm zones have guards or is peace area?

And for heaven's sake, stop using retina-burning fonts and colors!

I just logged in to try it out.

Global chat is #x pvp required to use - one of the dumbest restrictions to date in L2 private servers. Due to this I tried to petition to ask stuff, the GM online ignored it.

Lag was plentiful, as to for a nice "grand opening" (/sarcasm).

The guards are not enough in numbers, ranged classes can just kill from afar - which is exactly what happened, there's a trigger-happy pubescent overlord spawn-camping in farm area 1.

The question I was trying to ask ingame is "where's the advertised free stuff for the beta testers". But since the time for that is almost over (mostly due to restricted global chat, ignorant GM and lag), there's no point in answering it here, so don't bother.

Therefore, due to all of the above, plus the no pet buffing option, I'm saying good luck and good riddance!

/next

Global chat , Trade chat #x pvp required to avoid : SPAMMERS , HATERS , OR OTHER SERVER MEMBERS ADVERTISES !

PK GUARDS : PK GUARDS HAVE A RANGE BIGGER THEN ARCHER SO THEY HAVE A BIG RANGE

PK GUARDS : THEY INSTANTLY PARALIZE YOU

AND YOU ASKING ABOUT WHERES THE BETA TEST FREE STUFF NPC ? LOL SERVER IS LIVE SINCE 1H AND BETA FINISHED

SERVER FRESH STARTED 13:30 !

Guys it's L2Renaissance.Dexter close it after receiving donations from players and re-opens it with another admin name.If you are thinking to join there you should know that this server has maximum 1 month life.I hope I am wrong but I don't think so.Dexter and Wheeler are MEGA RETARDS!They can cancel hero status because someone showed him a photo saying that a particular person fed in olympiad,which doesn't say the truth ofc.They made their friend LMFAO aKa Ruller(old renaissance) full active/passive skills + free hero status and they are believing whatever Natterfrost tells them.So,there is not a point to play again Dexter's server.

Dude .. this is not L2 RENAISSANCE , this server has NO DONATIONS , Dexter is only GAME MASTER , im THOR server owner and he don't act if i don't know whats about ;)

Again this is not Dexter's server !

About Wheeler LMFAO , Ruller and those nicknames i don't know them !

And Dexter was a good GM on hes project , here will be better then good ;) i assure u that he will respect the rulles or he will be punished ! (im checking logs every day)

You have my post higher in the SAME page saying the server is lagging and you still deny it? And you can't say it's because I'm located far away from the server.

I didn't say that you are far away from server but maybe you have other problems ... other players have 0 LAG ...