Ranked-Elo Boosts

Noble®

List Update (of the last month)

A**********5 from Silver V to Silver II(going to gold)

A******D from Silver II to Platinum V

1**********N from Bronze III to Silver V

E*****N from Silver III to Gold V

F******S from Silver III to Silver I (going to gold)

• 2 weeks later...

not trusted at all i give him money the 14 october he did 2 days games as duo Q with me we did'nt the half of objectif, when i ask some news now he just ignoring "i got some screen"

after 27th October you played ranked games ( i stopped playing from 27 til 30th October due to real life issues), which i do NOT recognize and if you check the rules at first post i forbid them. Also when  i tried to login countless times you were in games.

you don't even found better with this LIE ?!!! i just found an other booster more serious than you and he started the 2th Novembrer before that i was just doing normal games and waiting some news of you.

I really don't wanted to post that but your attitude forced me to do it and i think i was patient enough with you.

Just dissapointed to see the "first guys boosting" on the forum "most serious" ect... doing that kind of shit

you don't even found better with this LIE ?!!! i just found an other booster more serious than you and he started the 2th Novembrer before that i was just doing normal games and waiting some news of you.

I really don't wanted to post that but your attitude forced me to do it and i think i was patient enough with you.

Just dissapointed to see the "first guys boosting" on the forum "most serious" ect... doing that kind of shit

he boost me too and many other people. why would he do that to you? And in the rules say if he is busy you have to be patient..

told ya son. when my booster tried to log in you were in games all the time. When he managed to login he saw Talon games.i havent played talon for months. so i ordered to cease your boost.

suffice to say.you paid 18,20€(clean without the paypal tax) for 3 divisions while i charge 10€/bronze div and 20€/1st bronze div when you get 4-6 points per game.

with these money i owe you 32~36 points as i boosted you 1 1/2 division already from b3 to b2 and ~80 points. Pretty sure i scammed you. hmmmmm

Edited by Noble®

That post clearly show how you lie... tell me how can i get 6-8pts per game if in got +12-18pts when the other booster  reach the B1 ? i told you on skype to tell me when you need the acoount all the time don't force me the show all screen!!! Im not here to destroy your "reputation" so you should stop to troll me now!

You was personaly on my account directly connected with me on skype you NERVER Ever ask to "log out" and i was on smurf account waiting that you doing the job.

Anyway even if all that you said was true... 3week to make B3 to S1 stucked on B2 it's just show how professionel you are... and i will not talk about your attitude IG with acount's pll that your are boosting....

That post clearly show how you lie... tell me how can i get 6-8pts per game if in got +12-18pts when the other booster  reach the B1 ? i told you on skype to tell me when you need the acoount all the time don't force me the show all screen!!! Im not here to destroy your "reputation" so you should stop to troll me now!

You was personaly on my account directly connected with me on skype you NERVER Ever ask to "log out" and i was on smurf account waiting that you doing the job.

Anyway even if all that you said was true... 3week to make B3 to S1 stucked on B2 it's just show how professionel you are... and i will not talk about your attitude IG with acount's pll that your are boosting....

you re forcing me to reply each time i see a reply mail to my inbox email.

1st) i flame as fuck when i play with accounts i OWN or accounts i BOUGHT.My attitude is TOXIC as fuck.I m formal and somewhat kind when i play with other accounts that i do NOT possess. if you got any problem with that inform me and i will NOT change it. 

2nd)you got boosted 1division 1 day after i got you.

3rd)i let my skype open all the time.i have 150 contacts who speak to me all time. yeah. i should give some time to answer them all.hmmmmmmmm NO.i ignore them all.

tell me how can i get 6-8pts per game if in got +12-18pts when the other booster  reach the B1 ?

si tu ne pouvais pas parler anglais correct, entre en francais.

Actually i m not going to fight in a forum i do NOT compete anymore.You can keep flaming,threatening with convs or pictures but you re 1 unknown user with opinion and few posts vs all my clients who were satisfied and my reputation.Keep it  up and do whatever you want. im going to collect all the boost charts from all the accounts i have boosted so you can check the tiers,time,divisions,scores and champs i played (with the names posted)so we can prove everything you say.

I already stopped the boosts since im not playing that much plus season ended.I m boosting only a few selected ppl nowadays.

EDIT: by the way post your paypal mail here so i can give you your 18€ back. If you need any advice on how to spend them just put them in your a$s.

You re annoying as fuck idiot crybabe.

Edited by Noble®