[Expliot]Get out of jail free card :S

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ok if u ever get jailed here is an way to get out of jail i'd seen it has been done before

you need a warcryer with gate chant

and you party the jailed person

and taadaa your freee

not sure its been posted but it works prolly fixed if its a time ban

but if it is a permant ban it works for sure

I tried escape by teleporting party member (summon friend with Elemental summoner) but person in jail cannot be invited to party :/

in my server was work : jail is pvp zone , when any who have castle or clanhall and he die in jail , when he press go to castle or clanhall he leave jail :) this was befor , u can ue this is any other server if jail is pvp zone

a sorry forget .... not in all server but in mutch servers work :

From out Orc Vilage near any tree and go to jump when go to up map you can go away to jail , when you go there you will be UP on jail if you relog there now you will down in jail , becouse dont relog :) ok , when you are there open more one l2 game clinet , log your jailed char  make /target name and /trade name , when you get your all items from jailed char you need go back in orc vilage from away if you use soe you will get jail

Extra  a tnx and sorry , i was look for buton edit but not find ... :) sorry again

wow my topic lived long

and yeah is basicially trail and error

on l2w

Which i no longer play still works

GM dont give a shit unless your well known

Teheehe my cousin got outta jail for rfee ppl r nice on the server btu also alot of scammers