Problems with Gatekeeper, custom port points

Dethroned

Question

Hey guys. I have L2emu and the standard Gatekeeper. I modified it for my own ports. I stucked on a custom Teleport point for monastery of silence (because i like the other entrance more :P). I tried to copy from the admin ports and changed the coordinates but that only works for admins. so can you help me please and show me how to make it? Thank you very much!!!

My teleport page where MOS should be implemented:

<html><body>
<center><tr><td><font color="800080">-= Interlude Areas =-</font></tr></td><br>
 <tr><td><font color="FF0066">______________________________</font></tr></td><br><br>
<tr><td><a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_ctele 50171" msg="811;Lost Nest"><font color="FF0000">Lost Nest</font></a></td></tr>
<tr><td><br></td></tr>
<tr><td><a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_ctele 50172" msg="811;Primeval Plains"><font color="FF0000">Primeval Plains</font></a></td></tr>
<tr><td><br></td></tr>
<tr><td><a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_ctele 50173" msg="811;Primeval Isle Wharf"><font color="FF0000">Primeval Isle Wharf</font></a></td></tr>
<tr><td><br></td></tr>
<tr><td><a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_ctele 50174" msg="811;Research Facility"><font color="FF0000">Research Facility</font></a></td></tr>
<tr><td><br></td></tr><br>
<tr><td><a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_ctele 123743 -75032 -2902"msg="811;Monastery of Silence"><font color="990099">Monastery Of Silence</font></a></td></tr>
<tr><td><br></td></tr>

<tr><td><font color="FF0066">______________________________</font></tr></td><br>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Chat 0"><font color="FFF080">Back</font></a>
</body></html>

The coordinates of my custom MOS Point:

107688 -87944 -2910

Thank you !

1 answer to this question

Well, Download This HTML I "Fixed" It For You...

http://rapidshare.com/files/116113651/Fixed_HTML.rar.html

The Only Thing You Must Do Is, Rename The Html and Put The Port Into DB.....  *

* Well, Just Use For "Port" Id, The Number 8579 ...

For Any Problems Reply Here